Free Legal Advice - Are You The Victim Of A Miscarriage Of Justice?

Have you been convcicted of a serious criminal offence? Have you been refused permission to Appeal? Have you been wrongly convicted? Do you have a claim with the Criminal Cases Review Commision? Initial FREE LEGAL ADVICE on call 24/7 0161 485 1100
Aug. 21, 2010 - PRLog -- MILTON FIRMAN legal adviser of many years experience offers 24/7 Legal Advice to anyone who wishes to challenge trhe system and more particularly challenge a criminall conviction whether in the Magistratews Court or Crown Court - anywhere in the country.

It is often the case that convictions are unsafe because of wrong procedure and not just substance.

You have an automatic right to appeal from the Magistrates Court to the Crown Court.

From the Crown Court to the Court of Appeal, one needs permission to Appeal and in al cases the time for Appeal is limited, though it is possible to ask the Court to extend the time for lodging the Appeal.

In the Court of Appeal, to succeed on sentence you need to show the sentence was manifestly excessive, whilst in respect of  conviction appeal, the conviction needed to be "unsafe."

You can either call on 0161 485 1100  

or mobile 07909 900449 - any day of the year and any time

Emaill to

Or Mail to :   21 Station Road Cheadle Hulme, Cheshire SK8 5AF
Source:Milton Firman
Email:*** Email Verified
Phone:0161 485 1100
Zip:SK8 5AF
Tags:Miscarriage Of Justice, Appeal, Criminal Appeal, Legal
Industry:Accounting, Legal
Location:Cheadle - Cheshire - England
Account Email Address Verified     Account Phone Number Verified     Disclaimer     Report Abuse

Like PRLog?
Click to Share