News By Tag
* Analyst Report
* Research Report
* Stock Report
* More Tags...
News By Place
Baltic Business Analysis: Acron JSC (AKRN) - H1 2010 Update, Target Price
Baltic Business Analysis has announced the publication of the "Acron JSC (AKRN): H1 2010 Update, Target Price 08/13/10" report.
- Share Price Became Less Underestimated;
- Net Profit More Than Doubled Y-O-Y In H1 2010;
- Strong Financial Condition And Acceptable Risk Levels;
- Chairman Of Acron Meets With Russian Prime Minister;
- Acron To Supply Complex Fertilizers To India;
- BBA Investment Rating.
Summary of the report:
The authors of this report have changed Acron's investment rating to “high” from “very high” due to the fact, that share price has already experienced some growth.
To read this report and for more information visit:
This report is available on multiple professional platforms including Thomson Reuters, Capital IQ, Alacra, TheMarkets.com, FactSet and Research & Markets.
This report provides analyst comment on company’s latest events and performance. Report contains target price, forecast on business risk (short-, mid-, and long-term) and growth possibilities (long-term) of the company, providing reader with necessary information to make decisions.
Key reasons to read this report:
- Report contains only relevant information, leaving out excessive data.
- Understand company’s opportunities, competitive situation and business risk.
- Understand which events influence company performance.
- Independent analyst comment and opinion.
# # #
Baltic Business Analysis provides independent information and analysis on East European public companies and markets.