News By Tag
* Construction Materials
* More Tags...
News By Location
Baltic Business Analysis: Steppe Cement (STCM) - H1 2010 Sales Update and Comment, Target Price
Baltic Business Analysis has announced the publication of the "Steppe Cement (STCM): H1 2010 Sales Update and Comment, Target Price 08/11/10" report.
- Share Price Became Even More Underestimated;
- Revenues Grew 21% In H1 2010;
- Effect Of Devaluation On Debt;
- Merger Increased Long-Term Growth Opportunities;
- BBA Investment Rating.
Summary of the report:
The authors of this report consider Steppe Cement to be a rapidly growing company that will remain market leader in terms of sales for a long-time.
To read this report and for more information visit:
This report is available on multiple professional platforms including Thomson Reuters, Capital IQ, Alacra, TheMarkets.com, FactSet and Research & Markets.
This report provides analyst comment on company’s latest events and performance. Report contains target price, forecast on business risk (short-, mid-, and long-term) and growth possibilities (long-term) of the company, providing reader with necessary information to make decisions.
Key reasons to read this report:
- Report contains only relevant information, leaving out excessive data.
- Understand company’s opportunities, competitive situation and business risk.
- Understand which events influence company performance.
- Independent analyst comment and opinion.
# # #
Baltic Business Analysis provides independent information and analysis on East European public companies and markets.