News By Tag
* Moringa Tree Investment
* The Miracle Tree Investment
* Moringa Investment
* More Tags...
News By Location
Where to invest, how about the Moringa Tree Investment
With numerous different investment products in the marketplace, where should investors be looking to place their money?
Anstiss Investments has sourced a new product that is in the biofuel sector that offers clients the chance to invest into a plantation that produces a crop that is then used for biofuel production. It also gives back to the local community by supplying them with jobs, land to grow their own crops and also gives them other matter from the crop that has no use for biofuel production, but can be used for food. This crop is called Moringa, also known as "The Miracle Tree". The Moringa plant has been used for centuries accross Aisa, Africa and South America for food production, medicine and The Body Shop has recently launched a range made with Moringa products.
Whilst Moringa has many good attributes, Anstiss Investments has partnered with a leading private wealth company and leading plantation manager to bring to market this fantastic opportunity.
The investment is as follows * Land price: US $1,500 per hectare
* Plantation payment: US $970 per hectare (one-off)
* Trade payment: US $530 per hectare (one-off)
* 14.5% return on investment
* 50-year lease
* Initial return within 18 months
* Annual income payments
* Global energy company committed to purchasing seeds post-harvest for biodiesel production facility
* Legal fees subject to number of hectares purchased (one-off)
* All monies paid sent to an independant and highly respected UK law firm with fidelity insurance for investor security
* Land managed by experienced leaders in the agricultural and biofuels sector in Africa via Platinum Management Associates Ltd
* Ability to transfer land use rights to a third party
* All parts of the tree remaining after sale of the seeds to be donated to the local villages and workers.
If you are interested in the Moringa Tree Investment, you can contact Anstiss Investments on 0203 384 5534 or you can visit their website by clicking the below.
Page Updated Last on: Aug 20, 2010