News By Tag
* Insurance Claim
* Property Damage
* Public Adjusters
* More Tags...
News By Location
You have until October 2010 to file all claims related to Hurricane Wilma
Florida law provides a five-year Statute of Limitations within which to file or re-open your insurance claim. Thus, the deadline is fast approaching on the Hurricane Wilma insurance claims, so immediate action is required.
Reasons for the unsettled or underpaid claims vary. Unfortunately many homeowners learn years later how extensive hurricane damage was and that their insurance settlement only covered a fraction of the damage. Many policy holders don't know their rights, and go along with an initial low settlement offered by the insurance company. If you have
* Do you have Hurricane Wilma insurance claim that settled for less than you deserved?
* Do you have property damage claim from Hurricane Wilma that was denied by your insurance company?
* Didn't know that you can reopen a claim to cover all your expenses?
* Still struggling to pay the bill for repairs, business interruption or moving costs?
Call Today to get a just and fair settlement to cover all costs associated with Wilma: 954.742.8248 or contact me immediately at administrator@
You have until October 2010 to file all claims related to Hurricane Wilma!
A recent research study by the Office of Program Policy Analysis and Government Accountability showed that hurricane claims handled by Public Adjusters settled for over 700% more funds than those handled by the policy holder!
A licensed Public Adjuster will:
* File (or re-file) your Hurricane Wilma insurance claim.
* Expertly assess, document and analyze all Wilma related damage.
* Review all costs and losses associated with the claim, such as business interruption, loss of income, moving or renting expense and repair costs following Hurricane Wilma.
* Professionally communicate and negotiate with your insurance company - we speak the same language as your insurance company, but work for you!
* Handle all related paper work, follow-up calls and appointments.
* Make sure your insurance company is fully accountable for all damages and losses covered by the policy you continuously pay for.
Let a professional Public Adjuster review your Hurricane Wilma claim. Florida law provides a five-year Statute of Limitations within which to file or re-open your insurance claim. Thus, the deadline is fast approaching on the Hurricane Wilma insurance claims, so immediate action is required.
Contact Zevuloni & Associates, Public Adjusters Today!
# # #
Zevuloni & Associates, Public Adjusters have handled numerous property insurance claims across Florida, Connecticut and Georgia since 2005. Our winning settlements range from thousands of dollars to over 40 million.
Our impeccable track record and continuous client satisfaction has established Zevuloni & Associates as premier leader in the field of property insurance claims.
We exclusively represent you during the entire claim process by evaluating, estimating and negotiating your claim in the case of a loss. Our licensed, bonded and experienced Public Adjusters will handle your property insurance claim to maximize and expedite your financial claim recovery. We work strictly on a contingency basis, no recovery - no fee.