News By Tag
* Ios4 Tethering Internet Bluetooth
* Iphone 4 Tether Windows 7
* Iphone Bluetooth Driver
* More Tags...
News By Location
Follow on Google News
Enable iOS4 Tethering Internet on Windows 7 via Bluetooth without iTunes
Want to use the iOS 4 tethering to get an internet connection via bluetooth without iTunes? Here's how?
Want to an iPhone with iOS4 to Internet tether to Windows 7 without iTunes? This internet tethering requires a Bluetooth connection. (Bluetooth for iPhone). The USB connect to Windows 7 is required.
Step 1: Enable Internet Tethering and Bluetooth on iPhone 4
1. Go to Settings-> General-> Network-> Internet Tethering and switch Tethering on.
2. Go to Settings-> General-> Bluetooth to turn on Bluetooth and active the Bluetooth on screen.
3. On your Windows 7, start Devices and Printers. Click the Add device button.
Step 2: Pair iPhone 4 with Your Windows 7
1. The iPhone 4 will show up in the Devices and Printers as connected.
2. Start the Control Panel and in the search box, type "Bluetooth". There select "Change Bluetooth settings."
3. In the Bluetooth Settings dialog, check the "Show Bluetooth icon in the notification area." Click the OK button.
Step 3: Connect to the Internet with Your iPhone 4
1. Double click on the Bluetooth icon to bring up the Bluetooth Devices window.
2. Right click on your iPhone 4 and from the context menu, select Connect using, Access point.
3. You'll see the Bluetooth connection dialog pop up and after about 15 seconds or so you'll get fully tethered to your iPhone 4. Now you can connect to the internet with your iPhone 4.
# # #
Downloadatoz.com is the world's leading software download site, which is established in July 2001. DownloadAtoZ is known by almost 90% PC users, it has become a well-known brand for software. The team of DownloadAtoZ dedicated to gaining a lot of honor.