News By Tag
News By Place
Top tips for perfect party photos
Have you ever thrown a party and been behind the camera all night? It’s time to hand over the camera to the professionals and get back to enjoying the party. Top tips to get the best photos from your photographer at your next party
It’s time to hand over the camera to the professionals and get back to enjoying the party.
"We are seeing more and more bookings for party situations from christenings, kids birthdays, fancy dress birthdays to 50th wedding anniversaries"
"It frees up the party organisers to be part of and enjoy the occasion. Often parties are the only times all your family and friends are together".
“A professional photographer is focused on taking the photos and can match the style of photography to the party.
“Some people are looking for candid photos just capturing people enjoying themselves, while others who may have a costume theme or a family reunion are looking for more formal photos to remember the event and the people who shared it” she said.
Top tips to get the best photos from your photographer at your next party:
• book the photographer for early in the evening when everyone is still well dressed and sober
• introduce your photographer to guests to let them know who will be taking photos
• make sure the party venue has space for any photographic lighting and backdrops if required
• have the party person ready early - chances are they are going to be in most of the photos
• think about any group photos you may like, for example family, best friends, class mates and make sure that they arrive on time for the party
• bring extra props that are important to the party person, like golf clubs, teddy bears or sports car
• remember to ask for photos of the cake, presents and other party decorations
• relax and have fun, it’s your party
# # #
A team of talented photographers available in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. We offer you the choice of studio or on-location photos. All our photography packages include the showcase images on disk for you to keep and print your own photos.