News By Tag
* Online Masters Degree
* Educational Technology
* M Ed
* Accredited Online Program
* More Tags...
* Distance learning
* More Industries...
News By Place
Follow on Google News
Top 10 Reasons for Choosing the Online M.Ed. in Educational Technology from UT-Brownsville
With all the options for a Masters Degree in Educational Technology available on the web, how do I know which program is best for me?
By: Rene Corbeil, Educational Technology Program, UTB
1. A leader in e-learning and educational technology with over 13 years experience in distance education
2. Award winning, nationally recognized faculty
3. Educational technology taught through educational technology–use the latest commercial and open source courseware and conference management systems; multimedia and web-based authoring tools; and Web 2.0 and social media communication tools
4. Affordable tuition and financial aid available–rated a “Best Buy” by Get.Educated.com
5. Fully accredited online program
6. Faculty mentoring and advising from beginning to end
7. Fully online, collaborative program in partnership with four UT campuses-–no need to ever set foot on campus
8. Enhanced learning experiences through collaborations with faculty and students from across the U.S. and beyond
9. Flexible program of study–customize your Masters degree by integrating a graduate certificate (MTT, E-Learning, or both) or transfer up to 12 hours from other disciplines, based on your professional goals
10. Project-based learning–skills and competencies immediately applicable to K-12, higher education, corporate, and military environments
The Online M. Ed. in Educational Technology is a 36-hour program designed to prepare persons in K-12, higher education, corporate, and military settings to develop the skills and knowledge necessary for the classrooms of tomorrow. Graduates of this program will have a much better understanding of the uses of technology and how they can be applied in instructional/
In addition to earning an M.Ed. in Educational Technology, students working in K-12 environments also have the opportunity to complete the Master Technology Teacher (MTT) Program and test for the MTT Certificate. The program is provided through the four MTT elective courses offered as an option in the degree program.
# # #
The Online Educational Technology Program at The University of Texas at Brownsville and Texas Southmost College offers undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral level programs, certifications, and specializations in Educational Technology through e-learning.