CESR outlining its position on MTFs and Dark Pools
The Committee of European Securities Regulators (CESR) is outlining its position on multilateral trading facilities and dark pools.
It is fundamental that market practitioners and regulators keep up to date with the latest developments and participate in consultations.
In its 3rd year running, TradeTech Liquidity 2010 (http://www.wbresearch.com/
The timing could hardly be better: taking place on November 25th, in London, this event coincides with the European Commission’s consultation period for MiFID II which means that the TradeTech Regulatory Council and the representatives from CESR and the European Commission will use the conference audience as a focus group before they put the final touches on the latest MiFiD Directive. So, this is the final opportunity for you to submit your feedback to the regulators and influence their decisions.
This year’s TradeTech Liquidity will bring together 200 Heads of Trading Desk from long-only buy side firms, hedge funds and high-frequency traders. This is an invitation-only, interactive and intimate one-day forum with long panel discussions, debates, interviews and roundtables hosted by independent moderators that will dig deeper into the hottest issues in the industry:
- Accessing Liquidity
- Transaction Cost Analysis
- High Frequency Trading and Technology
- Accessing Multiple Dark Pools
- Achieve Best Execution
- Smart Order Routing
"TradeTech Liquidity is a useful forum that provides a convenient summary of industry trends."
Yavuz Arikan, Head Trader, Cedar Rock Capital
Here’s some of the topics that will be discussed:
• How can one determine which pools to connect with to access greater liquidity?
• What will the implications of MiFID II on trading & market structure be? Will a level-playing field finally be achieved for everyone?
• Are high-frequency trading & automated markets the Achilles Heel of the markets or simply a political myth?
• How to achieve consolidated tape transparency & full disclosure of execution and terms of transactions?
REQUEST THE CONFERENCE AGENDA NOW
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (quote PR)
Conveniently taking place in Tower Guoman at the heart of London, TradeTech Liquidity 2010 will ensure that you get the most of a day out of the office.
Plus, early bird prices are available – if you book now and you will save £250 off the final price.
Would you like to know more?
• Visit http://www.wbresearch.com/
• Email us at email@example.com
• Call us on +44 (0) 207 368 9465
Director – TradeTech Liquidity 2010
PS: regulator’s decisions will be influenced by your feedback. Will you take part?
PPS: Would you like to know how trading firms are dealing with the business challenges created by market fragmentation?
# # #
WBR is the world's biggest large-scale conference company and part of the PLS group, one of the world's leading providers of strategic business intelligence with 16 offices worldwide.