News By Tag
* Press Releases
* How To Write A Press Release
* Press Release Writing
* Benefits Of Press Releases
* More Tags...
News By Location
5 Things a PR Can Do for Your Business
Bodnar Ink offers tips on what a good release can do for your business.
“A press release is a highly effective tool in the business world,” explains Jacqueline Bodnar, professional writer and owner of Bodnar Ink (www.bodnarink.com)
Here are five ways that a well-written press release can benefit your business:
1. Attention. One of the important things that a press release accomplishes is to get your name out there. It helps to get you noticed. The more often people notice you, the more chances that it will lead to new customers.
2. Traffic. Especially if the releases are posted online, they should lead to increased traffic to your Web site. Have an effective Web site that has compelling copy, and you will have an increase in new business.
3. Positioning. Press releases can help to establish you and your company as experts in the field. That alone can take you places and help to increase the volume of business that comes your way.
4. Publicity. Many companies spend loads of money advertising their business or service. Unfortunately, ywjwyf most of it is largely ineffective and, since it comes directly from the company itself, people don’t always trust it. A well-written press release, sent out to the right people, may lead to them including your business in their news and feature stories. When that happens, someone else is telling the public about your business. This is a far more effective, and cost-efficient, way to promote your business.
5. Growth. Regularly sending out press releases is a great way to keep reaching out to the public, getting noticed, and ultimately helping to grow your business. The more people that hear about your service or product, the more that will be likely to become a customer.
One of the most important aspects in regard to press-release writing is that it must be well-written. While people often like to get cute or include a lot of fluff, it won’t do much to help them achieve the points above. Those who do not have the capability to write a professional press release should have an established expert do it, to avoid sending out a poorly written one that may have a negative impact.
“Many businesses think that they have nothing to put in a press release,” adds Bodnar. “That is so not true! A professional press-release writer has an eye for knowing what to focus on and when. You just may be pleasantly surprised by the results.”
# # #
About Bodnar Ink:
Daytona Beach-area based Bodnar Ink, owned by Jacqueline Bodnar, is a professional writing service. Effectively helping businesses reach their goals, Bodnar Ink provides copywriting for press releases, Web sites, brochures, pamphlets, sales letters, reports, articles, and more. Jacqueline Bodnar holds a Master of Professional Writing degree and is an award-winning writer that has written over 2,000 published articles and has written hundreds of press releases. To learn more about Bodnar Ink, visit www.bodnarink.com.
Page Updated Last on: Sep 02, 2011