News By Tag
* Leisure Industry
* Adventure Company
* Online Booking
* Revenue Management Tool
* More Tags...
News By Place
Open Frontiers' Irish adventure: New deal with high-octane teambuilding company
Open Frontiers has signed a new deal to implement Time Pursuit, the latest generation, booking, ticketing and customer management system, at Xtreme.ie, Ireland’s largest outdoor activity operator.
Xtreme.ie specialises in Corporate or Group activity days and has just opened its new €3.5m flagship site Courtlough, at Balbriggan, just 45 minutes North of Dublin on the main road to Belfast. Courtlough is the first of its kind in Europe, offering an impressive range of 32 exhilarating activities and packages centred round a giant wooden activity tower. With a multitude of challenges, from zip lines and giant swings to fan decenders and high ropes courses, the company needed a booking and ticketing solution that would pull together all the options in a one-stop-shop approach, across multiple sales channels. Time Pursuit allows both individual thrill seekers and corporate teams alike to tailor and book their experience online or by phone in advance, or on-the-day at site.
In a second phase later in the summer, Xtreme.ie will be launching Open Frontier’s state-of-the-
Xtreme.ie has been operating events across Ireland for more than seven years and its owners have over twenty years combined experience of the industry. Company Director, Simon Collins says: “For us, the flexibility of the system and Open Frontier’s huge competence in the field of capacity managed, time based activities meant Time Pursuit was an obvious choice for Xtreme.ie right from the start. Open Frontiers is precisely the kind of company we’re keen to work with because the team have recognised our specific needs, delivering a tailored solution ready to take the strain as we continue to grow.”
Notes to Editors
• Time Pursuit can be white labelled to tie in with customers corporate branding
• Time Pursuit is implemented at the Sunday Times fast track 100 forest adventure company, Go Ape operating in the UK across 27 sites and at their new site in Maryland, USA. www.goape.co.uk
• Time Pursuit powers multi-channel gate admissions at children’s adventure company BeWILDerwood, winner of the coveted Themed Entertainment Association (TEA) global award for best budget theme park. www.bewilderwood.co.uk
• It also powers Dutch multi-site outdoor activity specialist FunForest. www.funforest.nl
• Time Pursuit has recently been used in study projects at Cambridge University, Judge Business School and the University of East Anglia Business School
• The system has processed over 2.5 million customers, accounting for some £60m of business since going live in 2007.
For further information, case studies, interviews and images please contact
Honey PR Tel: 01223 241770 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
# # #
About Open Frontiers: Open Frontiers has built an online booking system specifically for the leisure industry. Named Time Pursuit, the web based system has the capacity to handle online, onsite and by phone sales. The latest development for the solution is Web-2-Till, a module that offers full EPoS facilities that work perfectly for attractions businesses. Originally designed for high wire forest adventure company, Go Ape the system has processed over two million visitors and millions of pounds worth of business.