News By Tag
* Document Assembly
* Contract Management
* Contract Automation Software
* Law Firms
* Corporate Legal Departments
* More Tags...
News By Place
Document Assembly Leader Business Integrity Updates ContractExpress
Version 3.6 includes new, powerful features to solidify the product’s reputation as industry leader
Updates and feature additions are being released for all Business Integrity products, including ContractExpress DealBuilder for large law firms, ContractExpress for SharePoint, cloud-based ContractExpress.com, which is designed smaller and medium sized law firms, and ContractExpress Author, the plug-in for Microsoft Word used to create document templates.
ContractExpress Author is a Microsoft Word plug-in for creating document templates to drive the automation process. Unlike other technologies that require programmers to create templates, ContractExpress Author draws on the natural and inherent editing, styling and annotation methods that lawyers and legal personnel use to mark up contracts and other legal documents. As a result, ContractExpress Author is an intuitive and easy to use tool for creating master document templates.
Upgrades to ContractExpress Author include:
• The ability to copy and paste from Word tables into the Lookup Editor.
• A new format editor that makes it easier to apply default formatting to a variable.
• The User Options dialog now remembers the last 10 servers used to publish templates, making it easier to swap between them.
• A TEST button has been added to the ContractExpress ribbon to allow for one click publishing and launching of the questionnaire.
ContractExpress.com is the world’s first premium document assembly solution to be offered as a cloud or “software as a service” platform. It builds on the proven and trusted DealBuilder™
Upgrades to ContractExpress.com include:
• Deep-links provide a link to a specific document template to launch the intelligent questionnaire.
• “White Label” capabilities allow law firms to brand their ContractExpress.com portal with custom logos and color themes.
• The ability to confirm the deletion of templates and documents for added security.
• Alternative welcome screens for administrative and non-administrative users.
ContractExpress for SharePoint
ContractExpress for SharePoint is enterprise-class contract management and contract automation software optimized for revenue-generating contracts and legal agreements that integrates closely with Microsoft’s SharePoint platform. It is highly configurable to perfectly map onto the existing business processes of an organization.
Upgrades to ContractExpress for SharePoint include:
• Item-level security
• The ability to reassign users to allow them to upload documents.
Upgrades to ContractExpress DealBuilder include:
• New ordering for repetitions if there are two levels of repeating groups.
In total, more than 150 changes and upgrades were made to the ContractExpress product family.
About Business Integrity
Business Integrity develops and markets the ContractExpress family of online document assembly products – for intranet, for extranet, for SharePoint, and now for the Cloud. Business Integrity has an impressive client list of leading law firms and corporations in the US, UK and internationally, which use ContractExpress to reduce the cost and elapsed time required to produce standard contracts and to enable lawyers to focus on high value non-standard contracts. The company was founded in 2001, and is privately held with offices in New York and London. Business Integrity customers include Microsoft, AXA, PepsiCo, Amazon, McAfee, Cisco Systems, Christies, Cadence, Logitech, Henkel Corporation, Allen & Overy, Clifford Chance, Latham & Watkins, Linklaters, Littler Mendelson, Wilson Sonsini, and Perkins Coie, Poyner Spruill, Stikeman Elliot, and Borden Ladner Gervais. For more information, please visit business-integrity.com.
Anatoly Soyfer, Marketing Associate
Business Integrity, Inc.
Office: 718 238-2008
# # #
Business Integrity develops and markets the ContractExpress family of online document assembly products – for intranet, for extranet, for SharePoint, and now for the Cloud.