Vampire Empire Holds Major Contest To Win Bella's Engagement Ring
Vampire-empire.com today announced a contest to WIN a fashion reproduction of the engagement ring Edward Cullen gave to Bella Swan in Stephanie Meyers Twilight Series.
The ring has a retail value of $59.00 and features:
* Available in 14K yellow gold plating (unique, patented process) or (white) rhodium plating (same unique, patented process)
* 13 fine Russian CZ's, approx. 1.60ct
* Available in full sizes 5 thru 10
* Limited lifetime warranty against excessive wear, breakage, and loss of stones included (Please note that this warranty is non-transferable and that re-sizing the ring will void the warranty.)
* Open-work gallery
* High-polished finish
* Contoured fit
* Approximate measurements:
Vampire-empire.com states the contest is EASY and fun to enter for any Twilight fan. Just write an original content post on why Edward Cullen rocks!
Vampire-empire.com is an all encompassing vampire enthusuiasts website that has soared in readership since its launch earlier this year and is ranked among the top 1.5% of all websites for traffic according to Alexa traffic rankings. Editor of the site believes it's popularity is due to it's upscale feel and fine art contributions. "You have the best vampire art on the web. I love your site!" states one enthusiast.
While the art may be one draw, the quality content is another and the WIN Bella's engagement ring should add quite a bit more quality content for Cullen fans.
To view current entries, for more information, for official rules or to enter the contest, please visit:
Entries for the contest being accepted through July 11, 2010.
# # #
Our pages at Vampire Empire http://www.vampire-