News By Tag
* Analyst Report
* Research Report
* Stock Report
* More Tags...
News By Place
Baltic Business Analysis: Acron JSC (AKRN) - Q1 2010 Update and Comment, Target Price
Baltic Business Analysis has announced the publication of the "Acron JSC (AKRN): Q1 2010 Update and Comment, Target Price 06/21/10" report.
- Share Price Has Dropped;
- Q1 2010 Profit Was 1.75 Billion RUR;
- Medium Business Risk;
- Acron To Supply Complex Fertilizers To India;
- Price Cap Was Set;
- BBA Investment Rating.
Summary of the report:
The authors of this report expect the financial results of Acron to continue their improvement in mid-term. However, the main recovery is likely to take place in long-term.
To read this report and for more information visit:
This report is available on multiple professional platforms including Thomson Reuters, Capital IQ, Alacra, TheMarkets.com, FactSet and Research & Markets.
This report provides analyst comment on company’s latest events and performance. Report contains target price, forecast on business risk (short-, mid-, and long-term) and growth possibilities (long-term) of the company, providing reader with necessary information to make decisions.
Key reasons to read this report:
- Report contains only relevant information, leaving out excessive data.
- Understand company’s opportunities, competitive situation and business risk.
- Understand which events influence company performance.
- Independent analyst comment and opinion.
# # #
Baltic Business Analysis provides independent information and analysis on East European public companies and markets.