News By Tag
* Cantina Novelli
* Bar And Wine Show
* New York City
* More Tags...
News By Place
Cantina Novelli Showcasing Umbria’s Finest Wines At The Bar And Wine Show
Italian Winery Cantina Novelli participates at The Bar and Wine Show in New York City from June 20th to 21st. Socome treat your palate to the rich flavors of Cantina Novelli at Booth #648.
Serving as a true ambassador of Umbria—the sister city of Tuscany— Cantina Novelli representatives will be on site to share information on the journey these native grapes have undertaken from this lush Italian region. With every sip you sample, a vibrant taste of Umbria will be experienced on your palate.
Cantina Novelli will be showcasing five of the their finest wines with influential beverage tastemakers, from around the nation. Available for sampling:
• The Montefalco Sagrantino DOCG made with 100 percent Sagrantino grapes is one of the few DOCGs in Italy that has been cultivated in more than 400 years.
• The Montefalco Rosso DOC, a blend of the Sangiovese, Sagrantino, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes.
• The Trebbiano Spoletino IGT, made of 100 percent Spoletino grapes is a historic white grape varietal indigenous to Umbria that Cantina Novelli recently rediscovered through an extensive research project with the University of Milan.
• The Rosso Cube, made from a symphonic blend of the Sangiovese, Ciliegiolo, and Canaiolo grapes.
• The Bianco Cube, a medley of the Trebbiano Spoletino, Grechetto and Pecorino grapes.
We look forward to hosting you, and shedding light on Cantina Novelli Wines, at Booth #648 this coming weekend, from June 20th and 21st at The Bar and Wine Event.
THE BAR & WINE SHOW is the Premier Trade Event on the East Coast. It is the Industry Marketplace for new and classic products a and services. The Bar & Wine Show is located in the heart of New York City. The Bar & Wine Show means Business and it is the only Trade Show specifically for professionals representing the bar, nightclub, restaurant, and liquor store industry.
# # #
CANTINA NOVELLI, a subsidiary of Gruppo Novelli, has held a prominent role in the food industry over the last 40 years. The company is owned by one of the largest, most influential families in Umbria, with total sales proceeds of 120 million Euros. With family-owned land in Montefalco and Spoleto, Stefano Novelli, formerly the financial director of the company, married his love of wine with his love of his homeland to achieve “the winery of reference in Umbria.” Cantina Novelli produces Montefalco Sagrantino, Montefalco Rosso, Trebbiano Spoletino, and a blend of three autochthonous reds: Rosso Cube (Sangiovese, Ciliegiolo and Cannaiolo) and whites: Bianco Cube (Grechetto, Trebbiano Spoletino and Pecorino). In addition, Cantina Novelli launched a sparkling line in pioneering collaboration with France, producing Sagrantino Rosè de Noir and Trebbiano Spoletino Blanc de Blanc, both made in the traditional method.