News By Tag
* Analyst Report
* Analyst Comment
* Research Report
* Stock Report
* More Tags...
News By Location
Baltic Business Analysis: Mobile TeleSystems (MBT) - Q1 2010 Update and Comment, Target Price
Baltic Business Analysis has announced the publication of the "Mobile TeleSystems (MBT): Q1 2010 Update and Comment, Target Price 06/11/10" report.
- Share Price Will Grow;
- Net Income For Q1 2010 Totaled 381 Million USD;
- International Recognition;
- Optimization Of Debt Portfolio;
- Annual Dividends And ADR Split;
- BBA Investment Rating.
Summary of the report:
The authors of this report expect financial results of MTS to continue to improve in 2010 and in long-term. According to the authors, the main growth factors will be recovery of existing markets, expanding on new markets and improved efficiency.
To read this report and for more information visit:
This report is available on multiple professional platforms including Thomson Reuters, Capital IQ, Alacra, TheMarkets.com, FactSet and Research & Markets.
This report provides analyst comment on company’s latest events and performance. Report contains target price, forecast on business risk (short-, mid-, and long-term) and growth possibilities (long-term) of the company, providing reader with necessary information to make decisions.
Key reasons to read this report:
- Report contains only relevant information, leaving out excessive data.
- Understand company’s opportunities, competitive situation and business risk.
- Understand which events influence company performance.
- Independent analyst comment and opinion.
# # #
Baltic Business Analysis provides independent information and analysis on East European public companies and markets.