News By Tag
* Foreclosure House Cleaning Business
* Cleaning Foreclosed Homes Houses
* Foreclosure Cleaning Business
* Cleaning Foreclosures
* More Tags...
News By Place
Foreclosure House Cleaning Business
The Foreclosure House Cleaning Business is Booming. Learn how to start a business cleaning foreclosure houses and foreclosed homes. Earn up to $3,000 per day with your own Foreclosure House Cleaning Business. Clean Bank Foreclosure Homes & Get Paid.
When homes foreclose on, the banks have a huge need to get these foreclosed homes cleaned up quickly. Many people going through foreclosure do not have the time or money to take all of their belongings with them and leave them at the property. The bank cannot relist the property for sale until these homes are completely cleaned out "Banks refer to this as a Trashout". If you own a cleaning business and would like to expand into Cleaning Foreclosure Houses and Bank Owned Homes, this is a very good fit for your business and easy transition. However, this business is also great for anyone else that is looking for a great recession proof business to start. This is one business that there is tons of work available and very easy and cheap to start. The Foreclosure House Cleaning Business can be started part-time or full-time, you can even start this business while still working a job. You set your own hours for when the work is performed and they give you usually up to 7 days to complete the work for the banks.
The Foreclosure House Cleaning Business has grown 1000% in the last 3 years and continues to be one of the best businesses to start in 2010 and beyond. This year alone there is expected to be over 4 million homes foreclosed on nationwide so the need is still growing very rapidly. Banks also pay very well for Foreclosure house cleaning businesses. The average foreclosure house cleaning business vendor cleans 8-25 homes per week and the pay on average is from $500 to upwards of $2500 per property, some properties even exceed $10,000 on very large jobs.
If you are thinking of Starting a Foreclosure House Cleaning Business we have provided some valuable must-have links to help you get started.
1. There is an excellent Foreclosure House Cleaning Business Startup Guide, here is the website:
2. Learn how to Market your Business to the Banks for Profit, here is the website:
3. Join the Foreclosure Cleanup Network, this is the #1 Social network for Foreclosure House Cleaning Businesses and it's free to join and network with other Foreclosure House Cleaning Business Owners, plus you can contact Reo Real Estate agents online there to get work for your business, here is the website:
4. Join the Property Preservation Directory by Instant Home Link, Banks refer to Foreclosure House Cleaning Businesses as Property Preservation Vendors, this is an absolute must-have for your business and to help you get Foreclosure Cleaning Contracts very fast. There are the #1 Directory the Banks, Reo Asset Managers, and Reo Asset Management Companies use to locate new Foreclosure House Cleaning Businesses. Here is the website:
# # #
Dream Street Investments, Inc. is dedicated to serving the entire real estate industry.
Please visit our visit today! http://www.listbankrepos.com