News By Tag
* Analyst Report
* Analyst Comment
* Research Report
* Stock Report
* More Tags...
News By Place
Baltic Business Analysis: Agrowill Group (AVG1L): Q1 2010 Update and Comment, Target Price
Baltic Business Analysis has announced the publication of the "Agrowill Group (AVG1L): Q1 2010 Update and Comment, Target Price 06/03/10" report.
- Share Price Is Overestimated;
- Q1 2010 Ended With 2.96 Million LTL Loss;
- Very Poor Financial Condition;
- We Expect No Growth;
- The Expectations Are Negative;
- BBA Investment Rating.
Summary of the report:
Agrowill Group’s business activity has gone worse during the first three months of 2010 and there are no signs of improvement. Taking into account Company’s weak financial position and continuing losses, the future is not expected to be bright.
To read this report and for more information visit:
This report is available on multiple professional platforms including Thomson Reuters, Capital IQ, Alacra, TheMarkets.com, FactSet and Research & Markets.
This report provides analyst comment on company’s latest events and performance. Report contains target price, forecast on business risk (short-, mid-, and long-term) and growth possibilities (long-term) of the company, providing reader with necessary information to make decisions.
Key reasons to read this report:
- Report contains only relevant information, leaving out excessive data.
- Understand company’s opportunities, competitive situation and business risk.
- Understand which events influence company performance.
- Independent analyst comment and opinion.
# # #
Baltic Business Analysis provides independent information and analysis on East European public companies and markets.