Follow on Google News
News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
NJ Realize Band Surgery Success Stories from New Jersey are showcased on Realize Band Website
Realize Band Surgery patients from New Jersey Bariatric Surgeons have been featured on the www.Realize.com website for their hard work, commitment and continuous support helping others achieve success after NJ Realize Band Surgery.
By: Realize Band NJ
Since it's inception in 2007, three patients from Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeons of Morris have already been featured as spokespersons for the device after achieving success with their weight loss after Realize Band Surgery.
Their selection as advocates for Realize Band was by no means a coincidence. Ethicon Endo-Surgery, the manufacturers of the Realize Band, understand and realize (no pun intended) the effort that patients must consistently give in order to be successful with Realize Band Surgery.
Advantages of New Jersey REALIZE BAND SURGERY
* Minimally invasive surgical approach
* No intestinal re-routing, cutting or stapling of the stomach wall or bowel as with gastric bypass
* Often performed on an out-patient basis
* Small incisions and minimal scarring
* Reduced post-surgical pain, shorter hospital stay and recovery time
* Return to work/normal activities typically within a week
Fewer Risks and Side Effects
* Low risk of post-surgical nutritional deficiencies associated with gastric bypass
* Reduced risk of hair loss
* No "dumping syndrome" (food passes through the system too fast resulting in severe cramping/digestive disruption) related to dietary intake restrictions
* Allows for personalized steady, healthy rate of weight loss
* No additional surgery for adjustments
* Supports pregnancy by allowing for increased nutritional needs
* Surgical weight loss option specifically designed for long term weight maintenance
Effective Long Term Weight Loss
* A sophisticated balloon design to reduce potential for tissue trauma.
* A wider band to decrease the potential for band slippage.
* No adjustable gastric band has a lower leak rate than the REALIZE Band.
* A port placed without sutures (during the banding procedure) to reduce pain and time under anesthesia.
* The lowest profile port design to minimize the appearance under the skin.
To view our patients on the Realize website, simply go to Realize.com or watch their testimonials at http://www.youtube.com/
What differentiates the work of Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeons from others is an approach that is not just about surgery and healing wounds, but also about thorough preoperative, intraoperative, and postoperative care. Realize Band Surgery cannot be looked at as a standard surgery. It’s a life-changing procedure. The relationships the physicians develop with patients are much longer term and much more intense.
Go to http://www.njbariatricsurgeons.com to learn more about Realize Band Surgery in New Jersey. Who knows. Maybe you can be the next poster child for Realize Band.
# # #
Drs. Abkin, Bertha, and Iannace of Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeons of Morris, lead a practice dedicated to minimally invasive weight loss surgery specializing in Realize Band, Lap Band, Gastric Bypass and Bariatric Surgery