News By Tag
* Market Research
* More Tags...
News By Location
Vision Shopsters presents Dysmenorrhea - Drug Pipeline Analysis and Market Forecasts to 2016
The report also provides insight into the prevalent competitive landscape and the emerging players expected to bring a significant shift in the positioning of the existing market leaders.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts
The global dysmenorrhea therapeutics market was valued at $1.7 billion in 2009. It is expected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 3.9% by 2016. This slow growth is primarily attributed to due to the lack of diagnostic techniques, disease awareness and the poor safety and efficacy profiles of the existing therapies. The current competitive landscape consists of only generics and off-label therapies, none of which have a dominant position. The current emphasis has been on treating the symptoms of the disease without providing an absolute cure.
The scope of the report includes:
- Annualized global dysmenorrhea market revenues data from 2001 to 2009, forecast forward for seven years to 2016.
- Geographies covered in this report include the US (United States), the UK (United Kingdom), Italy, Spain, Germany, France and Japan.
- Pipeline analysis data providing a split across different phases by the mechanism of action being developed and emerging trends. Key classes of mechanism of action include prostaglandin synthetase inhibitors and COX-2 inhibitors.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global dysmenorrhea market. Key market players covered are China Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company, Vantia Therapeutics, Columbia Laboratories, Merck and Bayer Schering Pharma AG.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessments, market characterization, the unmet needs and the implications for the future market associated with dysmenorrhea.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to:
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of the pipeline products and technologies and by identifying companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global dysmenorrhea market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments and companies likely to impact the global dysmenorrhea market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain the competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- What’s the next big thing in the global dysmenorrhea market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
China Aoxing Pharmaceutical Co., Inc
Bayer Schering Pharma
For more information on the report, kindly visit :
# # #
VisionShopsters.com specializes in providing comprehensive collection of online market research reports, conference/events/