News By Tag
* Analyst Report
* Research Report
* Stock Report
* More Tags...
News By Place
Baltic Business Analysis: Polyus Gold (PLZL) - Analyst Update and Comment, Target Price
Baltic Business Analysis has announced the publication of the "Polyus Gold (PLZL): Analyst Update and Comment, Target Price 05/21/10" report.
- The Share Price Is Adequate;
- Production Volume Grew By 3.2% In 2009;
- Some Factors That Had Negative Influence On Company’s Results;
- Revenues In 2009 Increased;
- Gold Price Is Expected To Go Down;
- Recommendation Of The Board Of Directors;
- BBA Investment Rating.
Summary of the report:
Authors of this report do not believe in long-term growth possibilities of Polyus Gold due to expected gold price decrease, which is likely to take place in mid-term already.
To read this report and for more information visit:
This report is available on multiple professional platforms including Thomson Reuters, Capital IQ, Alacra, TheMarkets.com, FactSet and Research & Markets.
This report provides analyst comment on company’s latest events and performance. Report contains target price, forecast on business risk (short-, mid-, and long-term) and growth possibilities (long-term) of the company, providing reader with necessary information to make decisions.
Key reasons to read this report:
- Report contains only relevant information, leaving out excessive data.
- Understand company’s opportunities, competitive situation and business risk.
- Understand which events influence company performance.
- Independent analyst comment and opinion.
# # #
Baltic Business Analysis provides independent information and analysis on East European public companies and markets.