News By Tag
News By Location
Asgard Heroes: Stargate in Space
Astronauts on-board NASA's Orion Space Station admitted to play the game Asgard Heroes from orbit
By: Evolution Vault
"I really like this game, confessed Zastrov, it has great potential and being a huge fan of Stargate I couldn't resist the temptation to try it out. And I'm glad I did because it's a lot of fun and makes one thinking of all the possibilities... Isn't the answer to THE QUESTION we are all eager to find out: Are we alone?"
Well, you're not alone in this game anyway, with thousands of people fighting for supremacy in an ever-lasting galactic war! The one small leap for the Orion Space Station crew is actually one giant step for developer Evolution Vault.
ABOUT ASGARD HEROES
Far away in the universe, an alien species prepares intensively for a full-scale galactic war with unknown enemies. Enroll in a journey to the stars and beyond, while fighting not only for your own sake, but also for the lives of the people under your command.
Within the game, players take on the job of an alien Chief having the goal to reconstruct and evolve, while challenging others to prove themselves worthy of leadership. As a future Fleet Commander, your abilities and boundaries are put to the test by being willingly marooned on an abandoned planet. Expanding from underground to the surface and beyond, you're going to have to reconstruct the existing structures in an attempt to win the favors of the Conclave.
If you are one of the people that still like playing war games in their browsers, Asgard Heroes will give you that. Learn by yourself if you're you fit to be a hero by visiting http://www.asgardheroes.com
- No downloads are mandatory; Asgard Heroes is entirely free to play;
- Unlike other games, this one certainly will not consume much of your (work) time;
- On the ground, your troops will travel to other planets through a system of stargates.
- In space, capable carriers will transport your ships, the 'harbingers of death'.
- You're not alone in the universe! See the map for a clear view over both friends and foes. Then send your armada to deal with the unworthy.
- Research technologies that will enable you to move ahead your competitors and finally, challenge your siblings in battle.
- Forge coalitions, trade, wage wars, spy, trade, become a hero for your folks or a destroyer of worlds. The choice is yours.
To register and to get more information about the Heroes browser game, we dare you to follow the link: http://www.asgardheroes.com
# # #
Evolution Vault was established in October 2005 as an independent developer of video games. The company is widely known for its RTS game Galactic Dream: Rage of War. Today, Evolution Vault is expanding its territory towards online gaming with Xeno and Asgard Heroes, while endeavoring to supply a consistent gaming environment for players worldwide.
Page Updated Last on: May 24, 2010