News By Tag
* Real Estate
* More Tags...
News By Location
Follow on Google News
Baltic Business Analysis: Raven Russia Limited (RUS) - Analyst Update
Baltic Business Analysis has announced the publication of the "Raven Russia Limited (RUS): Analyst Update and Comment, Target Price 05/13/10" report.
- The Share Price Is Underestimated;
- The Worst Is Over;
- Year 2009 Ended With 139 Million USD Loss;
- High Growth Possibilities;
- BBA Investment Rating.
Summary of the report:
The authors of this report consider Raven Russia’s long-term growth possibilities to be high. However, the authors ecpect business risk of the Company to remain high at least in mid-term.
To read this report and for more information visit:
This report is available on multiple professional platforms including Thomson Reuters, Capital IQ, Alacra, TheMarkets.com, FactSet and Research & Markets.
This report provides analyst comment on company’s latest events and performance. Report contains target price, forecast on business risk (short-, mid-, and long-term) and growth possibilities (long-term) of the company, providing reader with necessary information to make decisions.
Key reasons to read this report:
- Report contains only relevant information, leaving out excessive data.
- Understand company’s opportunities, competitive situation and business risk.
- Understand which events influence company performance.
- Independent analyst comment and opinion.
# # #
Baltic Business Analysis provides independent information and analysis on East European public companies and markets.