News By Tag
* New Moon
* More Tags...
News By Place
Soulstice Vampire Movie Launches Nationwide Video Contest Offering a $1,000 Grand Prize"
Character Entertainment LLC, producers of the upcoming teen vampire saga "Soulstice" in collaboration with Red Tide Publishing and Drew Right Music, is launching the "Play a Dream, Grant a Dream" National Video Contest offering $1,000 Grand Prize.
Beginning May 1st thru June 20th 2010, tweens and teens are encouraged to download and make a music video to "Luna's Dream", a song from the Soulstice Movie soundtrack. "Luna's Dream", performed by Keana Texeira who stars as Luna Tremaine in the film, is written by 17-year old songwriter Olivia Mitchell, and produced by multi-platinum producer Andrew Lane. The song was released on iTunes on April 15th.
The video must then be uploaded to YouTube and its URL submitted via email to: solsticemovie@
The video with the most combined YouTube views and comments by 11:59 p.m. on June 25th, 2010 will be announced as the winner. Winner will receive $1,000 CASH plus a huge prize pack (worth at least $1,000) filled with gifts from participating sponsors.
(1) "Just Be" a Vampire Tee by Just Be created exclusively for Soulstice. (www.jb-justbe.com)
(1) AD Jewels Sterling Silver Genuine Topaz and Moonstone "Luna" necklace and earrings set (www.adjewels.net)
(2) MoonCharm Bracelets from the Keana Collection with Genuine Onyx, Amethyst, Lace Agate, & Crystals (www.mymooncharm.com)
(1) 6 pc. "Luna" Bracelet Set by Stoney Clover. Black bead bracelets w/ sterling silver movie-themed charms. Official "Soulstice" Movie Merchandise (www.stoneycloverlane.com)
(1) Custom Marabou Feather Pettiskirt by Three Peas CO (www.threepeasco.com)
(1) 3-Months Supply of Totally Texty Teen Shampoo and Conditioner (www.totallytexty.com)
(2) Sets Ottilie & Lulu Facial Essentials & Body Glow Lotion (www.ottilieandlulu.com)
(8) Zach's Wax Color Spirit Gels and 1 Bottle of Zach's Wax No Flake Coconut Gel (www.zachswax.com)
(2) Bottles Hard Candy Perfume
(1) Surprise Gift from Daisy Rock Guitars (www.daisyrock.com)
In addition to the $1,000 Prize Money, an additional $1,000 will also be donated to Dream Foundation to help fulfill dreams of those with a life-threatening illness, as well as support the organization's "10,000 in '10 Challenge" (Collecting 10,000 Gifts to Celebrate the Fulfillment of 10,000 Dreams in 2010.)
A full list of prizes as well as official contest rules and how to enter can be found on the Soulstice Movie Site: www.WhosLuna.com.
To learn more about Dream Foundation and their "10,000 in '10" Challenge, please visit www.dreamfoundation.org.
T2 Public Relations
# # #
T2PR is a full service public relations company specializing in celebrity representation, event planning, branding and strategy, product placement, and advertising. You can contact T2PR at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Page Updated Last on: May 11, 2010