Alkris Financial Technologies has announced the launch of Free Nifty Options Advice

07-May-2010 Leuven, Belgium: Alkris Financial Technologies announced the launch of their free Nifty Options Portfolio for Indian Stock Market, as part of free services to announce the launch of their India Operations.
May 8, 2010 - PRLog -- Sell Nifty Options for Regular Monthly Income

Selling of Nifty Put Options is like selling insurance policy: most of times you can just pocket the insurance premium and once in a while you have to pay the claim.
Just sell Nifty Put Options worth 8% of your capital. You can invest remaining 92% of your capital in our highly safe stock portfolios or you can just keep it in cash.
This 92% of your capital will give you buffer for paying claims or in other words this will be your margin for selling Nifty Put Options.
So if we consider last 36 quarters (9 years), you will make very good profit in 30 quarters and will have to pay claim in only 6 quarters.
On an average you will make 500% profit per year on amount of Nifty Options you sell. And maximum claim which you will have to pay in any quarter is 100%.
We will give you maximum of four Nifty option calls at any time. And for each call sell Nifty Options worth 2% of your capital and wait for them to expire worthless and if trade does not go as expected will ask you to cover your position.
Total Capital: Rs. 100,000 (One Lakh)
Nifty Option Portfolio: Rs. 8,000
Sell Nifty Option (per call): Rs. 2,000
Annual Profit: Rs. 40,000
Maximum Loss in any quarter: Rs. 8,000

"We are closely observing the market correction and will give you your first Nifty Option call soon"
Alkris Financial Technologies 07-May-2010

# # #

We are upcoming and very promising Hedge Fund based in Europe. We plan to be most successful mutual/hedge fund by December 2014. To announce our arrival in India we are providing free trading tips for Indian Stocks, Nifty Futures and Nifty Options.
Source: » Follow
Email:*** Email Verified
Tags:Nifty Options, Nifty Futures, Nse Bse Tips
Industry:Hedge fund
Location:Leuven - Vlaams-Brabant - Belgium
Account Email Address Verified     Disclaimer     Report Abuse

Like PRLog?
Click to Share