News By Tag
* Oil And Gas
* Analyst Report
* Analyst Comment
* Research Report
* Stock Report
* More Tags...
News By Place
Baltic Business Analysis: Eurasia Drilling Company (EDCL) - Analyst Update
Baltic Business Analysis has announced the publication of the "Eurasia Drilling Company (EDCL): Analyst Update and Comment, Target Price 04/30/10" report.
- Share Price Has Reached Its 12m Adequate Level;
- During 2009 Company Did Better Than Industry;
- Equity Placement And Special Interim Dividend;
- Positive Expectations For 2010;
- Business Risk Will Decrease In Long-Term;
- BBA Investment Rating.
Summary of the report:
The author of this report belives that in long-term the share price of Eurasia Drilling Company should reach new levels, although he is not confident that the growth will be significant.
To read this report and for more information visit:
This report is available on multiple professional platforms including Thomson Reuters, Capital IQ, Alacra, TheMarkets.com, FactSet and Research & Markets.
This report provides analyst comment on company’s latest events and performance. Report contains target price, forecast on business risk (short-, mid-, and long-term) and growth possibilities (long-term) of the company, providing reader with necessary information to make decisions.
Key reasons to read this report:
- Report contains only relevant information, leaving out excessive data.
- Understand company’s opportunities, competitive situation and business risk.
- Understand which events influence company performance.
- Independent analyst comment and opinion.
# # #
Baltic Business Analysis provides independent information and analysis on East European public companies and markets.