News By Tag
* Analyst Report
* Research Report
* Stock Report
* More Tags...
News By Location
Baltic Business Analysis: Chelyabinsk Zinc Plant (CHZN) - Analyst Update
Baltic Business Analysis has announced the publication of the "Chelyabinsk Zinc Plant (CHZN): Analyst Update and Comment, Target Price 04/30/10" report.
- Share Price Reaches 4.7 GBP;
- Year 2009 Financial Results Were Better Than 2008;
- Positive Expectations;
- Decreased Cost Of Sales Increase Growth Chances;
- BBA Investment Rating.
Summary of the report:
The author of this report expects the year 2010 to be significantly better for Chelyabinsk Zinc Plant. In fact, strong recovery in production and prices took place in the end of 2009. The author of this report believes it will continue throughout 2010. This recovery increases Company’s growth chances in mid-term.
To read this report and for more information visit:
This report is available on multiple professional platforms including Thomson Reuters, Capital IQ, Alacra, TheMarkets.com, FactSet and Research & Markets.
This report provides analyst comment on company’s latest events and performance. Report contains target price, forecast on business risk (short-, mid-, and long-term) and growth possibilities (long-term) of the company, providing reader with necessary information to make decisions.
Key reasons to read this report:
- Report contains only relevant information, leaving out excessive data.
- Understand company’s opportunities, competitive situation and business risk.
- Understand which events influence company performance.
- Independent analyst comment and opinion.
# # #
Baltic Business Analysis provides independent information and analysis on East European public companies and markets.