News By Tag
* Indian Tender
* Government Tenders
* Gujarat Tender
* Delhi Tender
* More Tags...
News By Location
How to Participate in Government Tenders
www.tradereader.com is a domestic Tender information portal where Tenders, Auctions, RFPs, RFQs, EOIs, Contracts, bid information and notifications, procurement notices published by various State government, Central government bodies, PSUs.
State & Central government departments, Public Sector Organizations (PSUs), have specific tendering processes. This Tendering system has to follow Public Procurement Guideline & rules, CVC Guideline, World Bank or Multi lateral Funding Agency Procurement Polices & Guideline.
How to Get Tender Information or Search Government contracts
You can get Government Tender Information by:
* following up Tender notices published in Nationalized & Local newspapers.
* Regularly visit Government Tender websites like http://tenders.gov.in. e Procurement website like www.nprocure.com, http://eprocurement.gov.in , https://delhi.govtprocurement.com , eprocurement.karnataka.gov.in , mpeprocurement.gov.in etc. for Tender Information
* Visit Government Authority Notice Board for Small value Contract.
* Register or empanel with Government department for your Product category & Services.
* Subscribe www.TradeREader.com India’s No 1 Tender Information Service Provider to get daily Tender alert of your choice & search Tenders through web Access.
Decide to Bid in a tender
Bid Preparation for tenders is essential to win Government Contract, but it is time-consuming, Block EMD or Security Deposit Amount, Pay for Document Fees or Tender Cost and tie up valuable resources. If you don't get the contract, the money and time spent is usually lost so be carefully about selecting a Tender and you should have clear idea about to Participate in Tenders or Not.
Key points to consider before taking decision to Participate in Government Tenders
* Purchase & Download Tender Document and read carefully and analyze them.
* Would the work is appropriate to your business nature, Position or your Business strategy
* Make sure you match the Technical, Financial and Experience criteria to qualify in Technical Bid.
* How much will it cost to prepare your bid. Also keep considering about blocked Money like EMD, Security deposit or Non Refundable Tender Document Fees.
* Estimate the costs of fulfilling the contract and justify your profit.
* Assess how the contract would affect your other work, staffing and new business initiative.
* You also need to consider how important the Government department is to your business & Client List. Is this a good potential & Reputed Organization.
Find out what the client wants
Before starting a Bid Preparation you should have a meeting or have a telephone conversation with Tendering Authority. Raise queries by phone or email if tender documents are unclear. Get clarifications through Pre Bid Meeting.
Bid Estimate & Technical Specifications
Make sure you match the bid specification and answer all the questions.
Once you have decided to bid, you'll need to decide how you'll manage the bid:
# Gathering the requirement information
# Co-ordinating for the raw material required?
# Drafting of letters
# Checking and verification of bid documents
# # #
www.tenders.tradereader.com is a Tender information portal where Tenders, Auctions, RFPs, RFQs, EOIs, Contracts, bid information and notifications, procurement notices published by various State government, Central government , PSUs, private companies.