News By Tag
* Hr Technology
* Stepstone Solutions
* Talent Management Software
* Talent Acquisition
* More Tags...
News By Location
StepStone Solutions upgrades its SaaS-based enterprise talent acquisition solution, i-GRasp, to v3.0
StepStone Solutions upgrades its SaaS-based enterprise talent acquisition solution, i-GRasp, to version 3.0; adds many new user requested features that drive HR productivity and enhance candidate experience
By: StepStone Solutions
28 April 2010: StepStone Solutions, a global leader in Total Talent Management solutions, has introduced the latest version of its enterprise-level, SaaS-based e-recruitment solution, i-Grasp 3.0. The new version adds extensive enhancements and new functionality, with an emphasis on features prioritised by StepStone Solutions’ growing worldwide customer base. This includes additional capability in areas such as globalisation, usability and configurability, information reporting, candidate experience, and high volume recruitment. The i-GRasp 3.0 release, which has been deployed to customers through StepStone Solutions’s global hosting centres, also includes extensive new capabilities in the ‘Temps and Contractors’
“Our SaaS deployment model means that our i-GRasp customers can receive the cost-saving and operational benefits of a major new product version on the day of release,” said StepStone Solutions Group Managing Director, Matthew Parker. “In creating i-GRasp 3.0 we incorporated many of the features that customers said were vital to them in terms of increasing recruiter productivity, reducing operating and IT costs through enhancing self-configuration capabilities, and providing a great candidate experience as they step up recruitment activity in the face of economic recovery.”
StepStone Talent Acquisition products are used by around 1,000 customers in 40 countries worldwide, including household names such as AstraZeneca, British Airways, PriceWaterHouseCoopers, and the European Central Bank.
Key new productivity and cost benefits delivered to customers in i-GRasp 3.0 include:
• New self-administration capabilities to allow users to further configure the system to their own requirements, for example defining translations in multi-lingual environments or adding fields to dynamic application forms. These capabilities can create quicker time to value, more flexibility, and less IT cost;
• Extensive new capabilities in the Temps and Contractors module, in areas such as, timesheet management, authorisation workflow, resource sharing and charge-out rates, designed to support current trends in workforce flexibility;
• Enhanced globalisation capabilities to simplify multi-country deployments and enhance the candidate experience, for example new supported languages such as Arabic;
• Extending timezone management functionality with the ability to assign timezones to candidates and positions, facilitating more productive workflow in managing international positions;
• Candidate and Position Management enhancements to support actions like candidate ranking, or adding additional documents to candidate and referee communications, improving HR productivity and the candidate experience;
• Numerous productivity-
• Improvements to the productivity features for managing large recruitment projects, for example emailing large candidate volumes or setting up interview schedules in major assessment centres.
StepStone i-Grasp 3.0 is now in production for all users accessing the solution in StepStone Solutions’ global hosting centres in Europe, Asia and the US.
About StepStone i-GRasp
StepStone i-GRasp is a highly configurable, enterprise e-recruitment solution supporting both simple and complex end-to-end recruitment processes. The solution enables effective management of:
• Vacancy authorisation and publishing
• Management of internal and external career websites
• Third-party candidate attraction channels (job boards, social networking)
• Recruitment agency management and monitoring
• Vacancy-specific candidate application processes
• Automated screening and selection
• Online assessment
• Online referencing
• Offers and onboarding
StepStone i-GRasp transforms job websites into a compelling, information-
About StepStone Solutions
StepStone Solutions helps businesses get increased performance from their people, helps them build and develop global talent pools, and helps people find new jobs that match their talents. Across the world thousands of organisations rely on StepStone Solutions every day to improve their business performance and talent development strategies while millions of people rely on StepStone Solutions to improve their careers. StepStone Solutions delivers world class technology and services for finding, recruiting, retaining, managing and developing talented people.
StepStone Solutions provides a complete set of Total Talent Management solutions. StepStone Solutions’ on-demand (SaaS) software and services enable organisations to implement efficient processes, including: attraction and hiring, post-hire talent management, performance management, compensation management, skills and competency management, career and succession planning, training and development management.
At the end of March 2010 more than 1,450 organisations, including many of the world’s leading businesses, use StepStone Solutions’ software and services. It operates in 16 countries and employs around 450 people. Its global customers include Aviva, BASF, Deloitte, Deutsche Telekom, Lufthansa, Kruger Products, PUMA, and Virgin Atlantic.
For more information see: www.stepstonesolutions.com.
Read our blog at: www.stepstonesolutions.com/
Take the Talent Strategy Assessment at: www.talentstrategyassessment.com
Read our latest research on talent management in 2010: www.stepstonesolutions.com/
# # #
StepStone helps businesses get more performance from their people, and helps develop global talent pools: attraction & hiring, talent & performance management, compensation management, skills & competency, succession planning, training & development.