News By Tag
* Analyst Report
* Research Report
* Stock Report
* More Tags...
News By Place
Baltic Business Analysis: Polymetal (PMTL) - Analyst Update and Comment, Target Price 04/22/10
Baltic Business Analysis has announced the publication of the "Polymetal (PMTL): Analyst Update and Comment, Target Price 04/22/10" report.
- Share Price Outlook Remains The Same;
- Very Positive Q1 2010 Production Update;
- New License;
- No Growth Of Revenues Because Of Negative Precious Metals Price Dynamic;
- Latest Financial Results;
- BBA Investment Rating.
Summary of the report:
In the author's opinion, the results of Polymetal are very positive. The author of this report believes that Polymetal will be able to keep its revenues at acceptable level when the prices on gold decrease. Therefore, the author considers “no growth” to be most adequate outlook for Company’s revenues and net profits.
To read this report and for more information iqfop visit:
This report is available on multiple professional platforms including Thomson Reuters, Capital IQ, Alacra, TheMarkets.com, FactSet and Research & Markets.
This report provides analyst comment on company’s latest events and performance. Report contains target price, forecast on business risk (short-, mid-, and long-term) and growth possibilities (long-term) of the company, providing reader with necessary information to make decisions.
Key reasons to read this report:
- Report contains only relevant information, leaving out excessive data.
- Understand company’s opportunities, competitive situation and business risk.
- Understand which events influence company performance.
- Independent analyst comment and opinion.
# # #
Baltic Business Analysis provides independent information and analysis on East European public companies and markets.