News By Tag
* New Moon
* More Tags...
News By Location
Vampire Movie Launches Nationwide Prom Contest for Dream Foundation Offering a $1,000 Grand Prize"
Character Entertainment LLC, producers of the upcoming teen vampire saga "Soulstice" in collaboration with Red Tide Publishing and Drew Right Music, is launching the "Play a Dream, Grant a Dream" Nationwide Prom Contest offering $1,000 Grand Prize.
Beginning May 1st thru June 20th 2010, middle-school & high school aged tweens and teens, as well as individual schools are encouraged to download and request "Luna's Dream" (a ballad from the movie's soundtrack) to be played as the first slow-dance song at their prom, dance, or formal. "Luna's Dream", written by 17-year old songwriter Olivia Mitchell, and produced by multi-platinum producer Andrew Lane, is now available on iTunes.
Entrants must film a video (minimum 60 seconds or more) of "Luna's Dream" while it plays as a slow-dance song in their prom, dance, or formal. At the end of each video, entrants must also include (in their own words), a persuasive personal message encouraging viewers to support Dream Foundation's 10,000 in '10 Challenge.
The video must then be uploaded to YouTube and its URL submitted via email to: solsticemovie@
The video with the most combined YouTube views and comments by 11:59 p.m. on June 25th, 2010 will be announced as the winner. Winner will receive $1,000 CASH plus a huge prize pack (worth at least $1,000) filled with gifts from participating sponsors.
(1) "Just Be" a Vampire Tee by Just Be created exclusively for Soulstice. (www.jb-justbe.com)
(1) AD Jewels Sterling Silver Genuine Topaz and Moonstone "Luna" necklace and earrings set (www.adjewels.net)
(2) MoonCharm Bracelets from the Keana Collection with Genuine Onyx, Amethyst, Lace Agate, & Crystals (www.mymooncharm.com)
(1) 6 pc. "Luna" Bracelet Set by Stoney Clover. Black bead bracelets w/ sterling silver movie-themed charms. Official "Soulstice" Movie Merchandise (www.stoneycloverlane.com)
(1) Custom Marabou Feather Pettiskirt by Three Peas CO (www.threepeasco.com)
(1) 3-Months Supply of Totally Texty Teen Shampoo and Conditioner (www.totallytexty.com)
(2) Sets Ottilie & Lulu Facial Essentials & Body Glow Lotion (www.ottilieandlulu.com)
(8) Zach's Wax Color Spirit Gels and 1 Bottle of Zach's Wax No Flake Coconut Gel (www.zachswax.com)
(2) Bottles Hard Candy Perfume
(1) Surprise Gift from Daisy Rock Guitars (www.daisyrock.com)
In addition to the $1,000 Prize Money, an additional $1,000 will also be donated to Dream Foundation to help fulfill dreams of those with a life-threatening illness, as well as support the organization's "10,000 in '10 Challenge" (Collecting 10,000 Gifts to Celebrate the Fulfillment of 10,000 Dreams in 2010.)
A full list of prizes as well as official contest rules and how to enter can be found on the Soulstice Movie Site: www.WhosLuna.com.
To learn more about Dream Foundation and their "10,000 in '10" Challenge, please visit www.dreamfoundation.org.
T2 Public Relations
# # #
T2PR is a full service public relations company specializing in celebrity representation, event planning, branding and strategy, product placement, and advertising. You can contact T2PR at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Page Updated Last on: May 04, 2010