How to Build Muscle Naturally
The biggest mistake when building muscle is imitating pro bodybuilders. Most of them don’t train naturally, are genetically gifted and never started training that way. Doing their routines won’t make you build muscle fast.
The average person needs a different approach to building muscle. One that builds muscle fast and prevents physical & mental over training from doing too much, too soon will not do any good. Here’s how to build muscle: the definitive guide to building muscle.
Develop a program. Decide which exercises you'll do on which days. Some exercises focus on a specific muscle groups like bicep curls while other exercises engage several muscles at once like squats. The important thing is to make sure each muscle gets a chance to rest for at least a full day before using it again.
For example, you can do a full-body weight training routine every other day or you can alternate muscle groups (arms on Monday, legs on Tuesday, upper back and chest on Wednesday, etc.).
· Muscles grow during rest, not during training. If you don't give a muscle adequate time to recover, you'll actually interfere with the muscle building process. When you lift weight, you're supposed to stress the muscle to the extent that it breaks down at the cellular level, resulting in increased protein synthesis, which produces thicker muscle fibers. This process begins 2-4 hours after the workout and lasts 24 hours (although some researchers suggest that muscles worked to exhaustion need 36-48 hours to rebuild). If you stress the muscle again before the process is complete, you'll break down the muscle fibers before they've had a chance to rebuild.
· To build volume rather than strength, design your program around lots of repetitions (10 to 12), three to five sets, and short (30- to 90-second) rest periods between sets. Athletes looking for power and strength on the other hand will favor a program with reps that max out at around six and sets ranging from two to six, with a long rest period (two to five minutes) to promote better recovery between sets.
Eat Whole Foods. You’ll achieve a lower body fat, so the muscles you’ve built show better. And the vitamin & mineral content helps recovery. Stop eating food coming from a box. Eat whole foods 90% of the time.
· Proteins. Meat, poultry, fish, whew, eggs, milk
· Carbs. Brown rice, oats, whole grain pasta, quinoa
· Veggies. Spinach, broccoli, tomato, salad, carrot
· Fruits. Banana, orange, apple, pineapple, peers
· Fats. Olive oil, fish oil, real butter, nuts, flax seeds
Change your eating habits. You can't build muscle unless you give your body the proper building blocks to do so (and stop giving it junk). There are also plenty of supplements which can give you energy and aid in muscle recovery and repair, but remember, they are supplements, which means they only work in conjunction with a good, consistently followed exercise regimen and a proper diet.
· Eat Breakfast. Get calories from the first hour. You must get in the habit of eating breakfast!
· Eat Post Workout. Get proteins & carbs post workout to help muscle recovery & replenish energy stores.
· Eat Every 3 Hours. 6 meals/day. Gives your muscles a steady intake of protein, speeds up muscle repair & recovery, boosts your metabolism.
Get Protein. Proteins have the highest thermo effect. You need 1g protein per pound of body-weight daily to build & maintain muscle. That’s 160g of daily protein if you weigh 160lbs/72kg. Eat whole proteins with each meal.
· Red Meat. Ground round, steaks, deer, buffalo
· Poultry. Chicken breast, whole chicken, turkey, duck
· Fish. Tuna, salmon, sardines, mackerel
· Eggs. Eat the yolk, it’s full of vitamins.
· Dairy. Milk, cottage cheese yogurt, whey
Persist. If something doesn’t work, try something else. A great way to compliment your workout routine is to use natural supplements to build mass and tone muscle. Muscle Max Xtreme is a completely natural workout supplement that works by supporting the growth hormones in the body and increasing the muscular strength. MuscleMax Xtreme also increases the free testosterone levels and improves the secretion of IGF hormones, which are primarily responsible for building muscles. It is safe and easy to use with no side effects! Natural is always the best way to go.
# # #
You can find MuscleMAX Xtreme at http://www.GettingPumpedNow.com. http://www.GettingPumpedNow.com offers secure online ordering and fast shipping of MuscleMAX to anywhere in the world. Whether you are an athlete looking for muscle ton or mass, check out http://www.GettingPumpedNow.com