News By Tag
* Sell Ebooks
* Make Ebooks
* Ebook Business
* Publish Ebooks
* Ebook Marketing
* More Tags...
News By Location
Follow on Google News
How to Make, Market and Sell Ebooks - All for FREE, new guide by Jason Matthews
This ebooks teaches methods that new and established authors can use to make, market and sell ebooks online without spending any money.
By: Jason Matthews
This guide, How to Make, Market and Sell Ebooks - All for Free by Jason Matthews, is designed to show authors ways of promoting themselves and their books without spending any money. All the sites, links, software and programs within the guide are free of cost.
The manual claims it will save authors money, time and effort while helping them accomplish the goals or selling books to a worldwide audience.
Some of the chapters cover how to:
- build social media platform and online presence.
- create a freely hosted blog site.
- design ebook covers.
- format and upload for ebook retailers like Amazon, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble.
- convert documents to multiple formats (epub, mobi, pdf, lrf and others).
- create a freely hosted website.
- utilize SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- sell ebooks with PayPal buttons.
- use PR (Public Relations) to generate traffic.
The author has written 2 novels, both of which he also created ebooks for and sells them in the ways he describes in the book.
# # #
Jason Matthews is the author of two novels, The Little Universe and Jim's Life. He has also written a guide, How to Make, Market and Sell Ebooks - All for FREE.