News By Tag
* Arc Flash
* Electrical Engineer
* Electrical Safety
* Nfpa 70e
* More Tags...
News By Place
Turnkey Arc Flash Hazard Safety Solution Available from D.L. Steiner, Inc.
D.L. Steiner, Inc. offers a complete, turnkey arc flash hazard safety program to help companies comply with OSHA's mandate to provide an electrically safe workplace for their employees.
D.L. Steiner’s arc flash hazard analysis service consists of in-depth electrical device data collection; a comprehensive system study (short circuit, protective device coordination, and arc flash hazard analysis); up-to-date single-line diagrams of the entire electrical system; UV-resistant equipment safety labels imprinted with all shock, arc flash, and PPE information employees need to protect themselves; NFPA 70E-based electrical safety training for qualified personnel; and a written report, detailing study findings plus recommendations for mitigating electrical safety hazards.
Other features of D.L. Steiner’s arc flash hazard safety service include:
● Digital archiving of all client arc flash hazard analysis results
● Online access to arc flash hazard analysis results via ReBEEMS Internet-based EPPM (electrical predictive/preventive maintenance)
● Optional protective device coordination labels, containing device details (e.g., long-time, short-time, and instantaneous settings), that are attached to the devices and their enclosures
● DVD-based safety training for unqualified personnel
● PPE clothing, voltage-rated equipment recommendations and supply
● Optional OSHA-based safety audit of electrical system, operations, and safety program
D.L. Steiner, Inc. provides total solutions for electrical power needs, helping clients maintain electrical systems that are well-designed, reliable, energy efficient, safe, and environmentally responsible. For more information, call D.L. Steiner, Inc., 419-222-6048, or visit the D.L. Steiner Web site: http://www.dlsteiner.com/
Page Updated Last on: Apr 05, 2010