News By Tag
* Managed Service
* Data Security
* Audit Trail
* More Tags...
News By Place
Digital Info Security Company to Host EncryptDisc’s Managed Services as Exclusive Hosting Partner
DISC and ENCRYPTX Corporation announce the offering of EncryptDisc™ Managed Services. DISC is the exclusive hosting partner for this CD-R, DVD-R & Blu-ray Imation optical media with built-in EncryptDisc burning and government-strength encryption.
EncryptDisc Managed Services are designed to provide companies with an affordable hosted solution for auditing of the information on EncryptDiscs and users. Managed Services is ideal for firms and agencies that do not have, or do not want to allocate, the resources (software, hardware, IT staff) to provide 24/7 support for potentially thousands of end-users using the protected EncryptDiscs. As a managed service, DISC provides hassle-free management of a company’s encrypted discs. DISC will maintain all of this from its state-of-the-
EncryptDisc Enterprise Managed Service Basic
The Basic Administrative Server Managed Service of EncryptDiscs eliminates potential problems of forgotten passwords and exposure should the disc ever become lost or stolen.
• No capital expenses, no hardware or software maintenance, no extra load on your network.
• Instant password recovery if a user forgets or loses their password to the EncryptDisc.
• Ensure sensitive data never gets into the wrong hands. Provides users the ability to instantly disable any disc believed to be lost, stolen, or in the possession of someone who is no longer trusted.
EncryptDisc Enterprise Managed Service Premium
The Premium Administrative Server Managed Service provides all of the benefits of DISC’s basic EncryptDisc Basic Managed Service (above) with additional features including:
• The Administrative Server retains an audit trail of what files are encrypted and stored on each individual EncryptDisc.
• The audit trail contains meta-data about the contents of the EncryptDiscs;
• The administrator can configure policies to turn on or off content and event tracking, and if offline or out of network disc usage is allowed based on the trust level of the organization and users.
• A personal dedicated server hosted in our data center
• Administrative Server Management Console
• Ability to set and enforce strong password policies
• Anti-theft detection and prevention
• Audit trail of what files have been burned onto encrypted discs (optional)
• Audit trail of what files have been decrypted off of discs onto other computers (optional)
• Chain of custody forensics (optional)
• CD-Rs and DVD-Rs with EncryptDisc technology can be purchased through:
o DISC (http:// www.disecurityco.com)
o ENCRYPTX (http:// www.encryptx.com)
ABOUT DIGITAL INFO SECURITY COMPANY (DGIF, DISC)
Digital Info Security Company with its state-of-art datacenters specializes in automated services for compliance, such as Remote Backup, E-mail Compliance and Archiving, Instant Message Archiving & Monitoring, Electronic Discovery, and E-mail Encryption. DISC provides IT solutions for companies of all sizes. DISC and its associates have extensive experience with Encryption, Archiving, and other Hosted Services for clients around the world. For more information about DISC, please visit http:// www.disecurityco.com.
ENCRYPTX, a BeCompliant Company is a leader in encryption and security solutions for removable devices and removable media. ENCRYPTX removable device and media security products have been protecting consumers, enterprise and government devices and media since 1999. ENCRYPTX products are used commercially by thousands of corporate users including well known organizations such as IBM, General Dynamics, Sony Corporation, Boeing, KPMG, Science Applications International Corporation, and by numerous local, state and federal agencies and US Department of Defense organizations. ENCRYPTX removable media and drive security products have been bundled and sold by leading OEM manufacturers on over 20 million devices worldwide. http:// www.encryptx.com.
SAFE HARBOR STATEMENT
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Terminology such as "anticipate,"
# # #
DISC is at the forefront of the email security, email compliance and data storage markets. As an Automated Service Provider, DISC helps businesses of all sizes across all industries protect proprietary information, mitigate risk and meet regulations.