News By Tag
* Quickest Way To Lose Weight
* Low Fat Diet Plan
* Fitness Workout Program
* Fitness Strength Training
* More Tags...
News By Place
Fitness Watchers Offers Personal Goal Setting Programs
There are countless of websites out there for fitness, nutrition, weight loss, strength training, supplements and body building, but none of them match the fitness watchers' quality.
April 2010, USA: Now you can personalize your goals to become a better you. Whether you want to lose weight, build muscles, or just become healthier, fitness watchers has what you need.
A quick browse a show why becoming a member is something needs to be taken seriously. Here is what the nutritionist expert Mike Watcher, the founder of fitness watchers says:
"Whatever your goals are, Fitness Watchers is your one stop health resource to reliable products, articles, workouts and computerized programs that can help you track your progress. You can gear your diet and exercise to your own milestones using personal accounting software that track and plot your fitness journey with charts and graphs, running reports and detailed analysis. As a member, you have total access to the tools on this site, many for free! and there are lots of resources that can empower your program to be goal orientated and success geared."
7 days free trial is on top of the subscription plans, or you can pay on a monthly and quarterly basis if that's what you desire. There are no long term commitments. when you join, you have access to the following:
• A Work Out Diary that you can customize to include all of your activities, plot your progress and see where you need to adjust your routines so they don't become stale and nonproductive.
• A Personal Food Diary is a place where you can enter what and when you eat, so you make a conscious and healthy choices. You have full access to recipes and diet plans to fit your needs and share with others.
• A Personal Goals Log because it is important to have both a long and short term set of goals along the way, it may seem way too daunting to set the goal for losing 50 pounds, but when you break it down to 2 pounds a week for 25 weeks, that is more doable. Think of the smaller goals as stepping stones along the path to your dream goals.
• An Events Manager you can work your exercise around your life, your job and your family's schedules. You can figure out when you are going to be eating out and compensate for your meal plans. Determine when you have time for that jog or to go to a gym. No more frustration that you don't have enough "me" time. With this tool, you can plan for it.
• Forum where you can join in, intermingle and interact with other members. It's a place where you provide answers, ask questions and share your thoughts and experience in any health related subject. The forum offers motivation and persistence to continue your efforts in reaching the ultimate goal. Plus, each member has a voice in how to improve the site and what resources to add.
• Virtual Trainer brings the members over 300 workouts at a very low cost. Developed by two gurus, one in the fitness business, and one in the personal entertainment business, comes Mp3 player compatible programs you can take anywhere. There are so many workouts available with routines set to music you can enjoy and more are posted all the time. Think of it as your own personal trainer straight from Hollywood on your schedule.
• E-library is rich with high quality e-books on weight training, exercises, fitness, equipment choices, nutrition and more. the researchers and writers work hard to find the information members need. They will create easy downloadable e-books on health related subjects every month.
That's just the beginning. There are charts and graphs to help you visualize your progress, so you can see where you need to tweak and what's not working for you. Whether you have a personal trainer or not, this site is beneficial. You can print out a proof of where you have been, where you are going, and how far you have come. This makes it easier to consult with physicians, coaches and professional therapists. They can visualize your efforts and help you plot the next milestone.
There are countless of websites out there for fitness, nutrition, weight loss, strength training, supplements and body building, but none of them match the fitness watchers' quality. Begin your life changing journey now and always remember the tagline of fitness watchers "we watch your back".
More information visit on our site