News By Tag
News By Place
Dallas-Fort Worth Duct Tape Marketing Coach Talks Facebook Fan Pages
Colleyville Chamber Invites Randy Vaughn to Speak at "Coffee & Spiels" to Help Local Businesses
Vaughn's topic is "5 Ways a Facebook Fan Page Helps Your Business Succeed!" As the popular social networking site surpasses 400 millions active users worldwide, it is important for business owners to understand how to use Facebook for business reasons. "I continue to hear misinformed business owners who think Facebook is a fad that wastes time and is only for younger people," said Vaughn. "But Facebook represents a growing trend in communication and local businesses can certainly tap into that by creating a space for loyal customers to talk about their business. It really is one of the most important and affordable areas of marketing to be involved with today."
Participants who come to the "Coffee & Spiels" seminar will learn:
- why a Fan Page is better than a Group on for interacting with customers and prospects,
- how you can capture information from your Fans that allow you to have consistent access to them for communicating new products, services, promotions and news,
- the most important thing you can do with a Fan Page (and what NOT to do),
- why a Fan Page is essential to fostering positive online brand reputation, and
- the best way to present your Fan Page so that people don't just simply "Become a Fan" but actually interact with you, talk about you to their Facebook friends, visit your website and buy from you!
The Colleyville Chamber hosts numerous networking events throughout the week. "Coffee & Spiels" allows area business owners to enjoy free breakfast, networking and hearing from area experts who present relevant and practical topics to help small business owners.
110 Grapevine Highway
Hurst, TX 76054
There is no cost to participate, but registration is recommended because there is limited seating capacity. Send email to Stevie Bearden at the Colleyville Chamber:
Vaughn, who along with his twin brother, Donny, operate as The Marketing Twins at 1429 Creative, regularly present ideas in the DFW area on developing a systematic marketing strategy and social media marketing. Past and upcoming speaking events, including speaking to businesses and non-profits in Fort Worth and Dallas, can be seen at http://www.marketingtwins.com/
# # #
ABOUT THE MARKETING TWINS: A faith-based creative team, the Marketing Twins offer marketing coaching and other creative services for small business owners, non-profits and churches. The Marketing Twins, based in Fort Worth, Texas, can be contacted at 817-657-4472 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. http://www.MarketingTwins.com