News By Tag
* Bonding Two Cats Together
* How To Bond Cats And Dogs
* How To Make Friend With Cat
* Bond 2 Cats
* Create A Bond With Cat
* More Tags...
News By Place
Bonding Two Cats Together - How To Bond Cats And Dogs - How To Make Friend With Cat?
The introduction of a new pet in a house which already has pets can cause a lot of problems. It does not matter whether you have a cat or dog, it is important to ensure the bonding of two cats together or that your dogs make friend with cat.
Learn how to bond 2 cats or cats and dogs together in http://www.catstrainingtips.com/
Different cats have different temperaments and life style. Some like to rule over the entire house while others are just bothered about their own little corner. There are some cats which are naturally friendly while there are some who hate new entrants into their domain. It has been often observed that spayed or neutered cats don't pick up as many fights as the normal cats do.
If you are thinking of introducing a new cat into a house which already has dogs, then you may need to do some homework before hand. Cats and dogs are natural enemies, so a new cat may be terrified of your dog. You also need to give your dog a lot of time and space to make friend with cat. Ideally, a kitten and a puppy can grow together and tolerate each other. However, with age, it becomes difficult to bond cats and dogs.
Here are some steps that can help you to make this process easier:
2. Settling period: Some times, the entire process of entering into a new home may make the new cat quite aggressive and slow down the bonding between your cats or dogs. In such cases, a settling period may be required before it can be introduced to the other pets in the house.
3. Loyalty: Your resident dog or cat may become insecure about their position in the household. It is important to pay special attention to them so that they are reassured about your love and loyalty and do not develop feelings of jealousy towards the new entrant. Do not ever reprimand them in the presence of the new cat because that may breed animosity amongst them. Do not give too much attention to the new cat in the presence of the resident dogs or cats till the time you are assured of their relationship with each other.
Teach your cat how to bond with other cats or dogs in http://www.catstrainingtips.com/
4. Washing: Use the same shampoo to wash the new and the resident cat. This makes them smell similar and helps in bonding two cats together.
These are just some of the ways which can help your house hold pets to bond with cat and ensure a long and friendly relationship. You can find more tips and training techniques at http://www.catstrainingtips.com...