News By Tag
* Vision improvement
* More Industries...
News By Place
How To Restore Poor Eyesight - Six Great Tips To Have Healthy Eyesight
Vision problems can be prevented and corrected naturally if you know how to take care of them. The basic understanding to have healthy eyesight or to restore poor eyesight is to follow good habit, life style and healthy diet
In America, it estimated that more than 80 million people have vision problem and not less than 50 thousand have lost their sight which are caused by various eye impairments. Fortunately most of eye problems are now can be treated and blindness can be avoided especially if they are taken care of at early stage. So remember that it is important to restore your poor eyesight as soon as you are diagnosed with an eye problem.
The following are 6 tips that you can follow to improve your vision :
1. Eat a lot amount of fruit. Fruits like blueberries and strawberry are rich with antioxidant. A study have shown that people who ate sufficient amount of such fruits were at low risk of ARMD (age-related macular degeneration)
2. Eat a lot of bilberries. By eating a lot of bilberries you can sharpen your vision. Bilberries are considered to have high level of antioxidants and contain anthocyanosides that can help reducing eye deterioration.
3. Eat a lot of vegetables and fish. Green vegetables are very important to be included in your daily menu. Research found that nutrients in spinach may prevent ARMD and cataracts. Spinach and other green veggies are excellent if combined with olive oil for easy absorption. Another nutrious food that can help to restore your poor eyesight are red onions. Red onions contain quercetin that can prevent cataract. In addition to this eat fish at least twice a week. Fish and oil fish contain vitamins A and D that can help to protect blood vessels in the eyes and prevent clots. They are also helpful in producing protective pigments in the eye.
4. Blink often. Blinking often can prevent dry eyes that can cause corneal abrasion and decrease eyesight ability to see sharp.
5. Take enough breaks and adjust your computer screen for a proper viewing distance which is about 20 to 24 inches. Eye stress from looking too long at computers screen can bring harm. Eye strain may weaken eye muscles and cause blurred vision.
6. Go out and take walk every morning. Your eyes need fresh air and exercises. There are various eye exercises that you can follow to prevent the rigidity of eye muscles and to train the vision ability to better focus.
Those seven tips are a starting vision improvement that you can take to promote better eyesight and to restore your poor eyesight. To achieve best result, you may visit http://www.visionbetter.net , you will be guided to a direction to correct your poor eyesight without eye surgery, eye glasses or contact lenses.