News By Tag
* Pain Control
* Lower Pain
* Back Pain
* Knee Supports
* Knee Braces
* Back Supports
* Back Braces
* Gardening Related Injuries
* More Tags...
News By Location
Gardening Injuries - Lower Back Pain And Knee Pain - Pain Control
If you have suffered a gardening related injury Pain Control have the products to help. If you have suffered a lower back injury Pain Control recommend a Lumbar Support.......Lyrca Neoprene Adjustable Wrist Support for a repetitive strain injury
By: Martin Roche
* Before you start gardening warm up muscles and joints by performing simple stretching exercises.
* When you are kneeling down to do your planting, place both knees on a knee pad or kneeler. You can even use an old cushion or blanket.
* Rather than using a large spade to dig use a small spade. This way you will put less strain onto your back, avoiding lower back pain.
* Avoid repetitive strain injuries by switching tasks. Digging for long periods of time can cause a repetitive strain injury.
* When lifting anything remember to bend your knees and keep your back straight. If using a hover mower, you should push it in front of you and face the direction in which you are cutting the grass, rather than swinging it from side to side.
What to do if you suffer a Gardening related injury.
If you have suffered a gardening related injury Pain Control have the products to help.
If you have suffered a lower back injury Pain Control recommend a Lumbar Support
Whilst we recommend a Lyrca Neoprene Adjustable Wrist Support for a repetitive strain injury
About Pain Control
The Pain Control site is owned and managed by a group of highly qualified and experienced professionals in the fields of physiotheraphy, podiatry, orthotics and chiropractic.
Their aim is to provide a comprehensive and easily understood guide for people of all ages and activity levels who seek relief from their pain our range of braces, supports and equipment can provide real benefits without the side effects often associated with other methods of treatment.
Their products can help with a wide variety of commonly occurring conditions, diseases and injuries which affect so many people during their lifetime. Whether your pain is due to sporting activity, is work related or simply due to the wear and tear we all encounter with age, paincontrol.co.uk can help.
They have tried to make the site as informative and easy to navigate as possible, however if you need assistance our dedicated customer services team is here to help you to select the product which best meets your needs… please feel free to call for advice.
# # #
Pain control is run by professionals who are qualified in understanding pain management and injury. We provide pain relief products including foot support and comfort, body supports and braces and a whole range of other items.