News By Tag
* Treat Sensitive Teeth
* Dentin Hypersensitivity
* Laser Toothbrush
* Receding Gums
* Tooth Sensitivity
* Teeth Whitening
* More Tags...
News By Place
Sensitive Teeth Treatment - Get rid of dentin hypersensitivity for good!
Dental.m laser toothbrush is a FDA-approved toothbrush designed specifically to treat sensitive teeth at home. This soft-bristle toothbrush provides immediate relief and a cure for sensitive teeth using a two-prong approach.
Learn what is sensitive teeth and how to get rid of it permanently using Dental.m (http://prodactaessentials.com/
What is Sensitive Teeth?
Half of the world’s population suffer from sensitive teeth. It is a condition that sends sharp pain through the root of your teeth to your gum and can be triggered by hot, cold, sweet and sour foods or drinks. It can happen at any age and to anyone.
Common names for sensitive teeth are: dentin hypersensitivity, tooth sensitivity or root sensitivity.
What Causes Sensitive Teeth?
The pain from sensitive teeth is most often caused by exposed dentin or tooth root. Dentin is less tolerant and less resistant to acid attack than regular teeth that is protected by enamel. It is naturally protected by our gum as well as a protective membrane known as cementum. However, due to various factors, some of which are listed below, overtime the dentin is left exposed and extremely sensitive.
1. Receding gums – natural process of aging or by excessive and abrasive brushing, the gum begins to “disappear”
2. Hard bristle toothbrush and/or abrasive toothpaste – your choice of toothbrush and toothpaste can hurt your gum. Hard bristle toothbrush and/or abrasive toothpaste wear away the cementum, like sandpaper on wood.
3. Acidic diet – your diet may also play a role in eating away the protective layer of your teeth, exposing your dentin. Foods and drinks high in acid such as carbonated drinks and citrus foods erodes and dissolves the cementum leaving your dentin extremely sensitive.
4. High acidity in mouth – Medical conditions such as bulimia and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) leaves the mouth acidic, resulting in dental erosion and dentin sensitivity.
What Makes Exposed Dentin Painful?
Dentin is composed of thousands of tiny tubules that are filled with fluid. Any contact with the living dentin – such as when we eat and/or drink – causes movement of the fluid in the dentin tubules, which sends impulses back to the nerve. This relay of neurones makes dentin sensitive to any type of direct stimulus.
A stream of air, or any contact with exposed dentin causes great discomfort and pain.
What Can I Do If I Have Sensitive Teeth?
Use a low abrasion, desensitizing toothpaste – self-explanatory. If effective, they desensitize your dentin.
Switch to a soft-bristle toothbrush – to protect whatever gum you have left and hopefully minimize damage to your exposed dentin.
Unfortunately, the above suggestions are only temporary suggestions. It is much like sweeping the dirt under a carpet and not getting rid of the problem – pardon the pun – at the root.
The good news is that dentists and scientists have discovered a cure for sensitive teeth.
How to Treat Sensitive Teeth for Good?
Dental.m laser toothbrush is a toothbrush designed specifically to treat sensitive teeth at home. This soft-bristle toothbrush provides immediate relief and a cure for sensitive teeth using a two-prong approach:
1. Reverse process of gum reduction – low level laser is indirectly emitted from Dental.m to your gum causing a bio-stimulation of cells and tissues to prevent and reverse receding gum.
2. Hinder delivery of painful stimuli – closes the matrix region of dentin tubules to prevent delivery of painful stimuli to the nerve.
In the short run, pain from sensitive teeth is eliminated. In the long run, gum is repaired and dentin is no longer exposed and vulnerable to elements.
How Safe is this Dental.m Treatment?
Dental.m is certified by international health authorities such as the FDA for safety and efficacy. It is recommended by dentists worldwide for its effectiveness in treating teeth sensitivity.
# # #
Provider of health and beauty equipment for consumer home use, delivering body wellness essentials to every home free of charge. Lose weight, improve complexion and battle signs of aging in the comfort and privacy of home, at an affordable price.