News By Tag
News By Place
Dryer Vent Cleaning Technician in East Hampton, NY Comments on Recent Dryer Fire
A faulty basement clothes dryer was blamed for a fire in South Hempstead early Christmas morning
One woman was treated and released for minor smoke inhalation after the fire. “What a terrible thing to have happen during the holidays,” said Ryley. “Over 15,000 dryer related fires happen each year; most of them are caused by failure to clean dryer vents. Dryer vent cleaning is recommended at least once a year to help eliminate a serious fire hazard.”
In addition to fire prevention, dryer vent cleaning promotes faster drying time; therefore, reducing energy costs. Dryer vent cleaning allows maximum airflow to prevent the appliance from undue stress leading to dryer malfunction and break-down. Read John Ryley’s latest article at http://dryerventcleaningsuffolkcountyny.blogspot.com/
Dryer Vent Wizard specializes in all dryer vent and dryer exhaust services while educating customers on dryer fire prevention through proper dryer vent cleaning and maintenance. Visit http://www.dryerventwizard.com to learn more.
John Ryley – Long Island, NY
This press release was submitted by Right Now Marketing Group, LLC
John Ryley of Dryer Vent Wizard provides dryer vxfng vent cleaning, dryer exhaust inspection, dryer vent installation, and dryer lint cleaning for homes and businesses in Suffolk County: East Hampton, Coram, Hampton Bays, Centereach, West Babylon, Southampton and neighboring cities and communities in 11755 11741 11779 11738 11713 11719 11772 11720 11790 11776 11784 11733 11727 11763 11777 11766 11980 11951 11934 11940 11941 11977 11978 11955 11950 11967 11953 11764
# # #
Right Now Marketing LLC, a company designed to both provide press release and internet marketing services for a wide variety of companies and products, and to educate the general public on how to do press releases yourself.