News By Tag
News By Place
Follow on Google News
Sperian p500 series welding helmets from Weldspares
New p500 series welding helmets available to all Weldspares distributors
The Optrel p500 is a new line of customisable welding helmets combining design & performance. With this new helmet, welders can now use 7 interchangeable & replaceable inserts to customise their equipment.
Thanks to this new concept, the helmet design can now easily be changed by the welders.
In addition, the new product line offers lots of advantages:
- an Optrel telescopic headband & lightweight shell optimising the distribution of the helmet’s weight over the head, thereby limiting tension in the neck & nape
- an adjustable sensitivity control knob for the auto-darkening filter
- a transition delay knob controlling the transition speed from dark to light after welding
- an optimised field of vision thanks to bigger optoelectronic cells (50x110mm)
- 4 colour ways: white/black;
The Optrel p500 product range comprises of 3 welding lens options:
2 optoelectronic & 1 passive, covering many applications & requirements of the welding industry:
- Sperian Optrel p550 DIN 4/9-13
- Sperian Optrel p530 DIN 4/11
- Sperian Optrel p505 passive DIN 11
For further details, visit http://www.weldspares.co.uk/
# # #
Weldspares is a wholesale supplier for many world leading brands including 3M, Sperian Protection, Dewalt, Uvex, Speedglas, Trafimet, Futuris and many more.