Tips on What to Look for in an International Shipping Company
Carex Shipping, an international cargo shipping company, offers tips on what to look for in an international shipping company.
By: Mike S.
“You don’t want to just pick any company that you find from doing an online search,” explains Mike Sekirin, of Carex Shipping (http://www.carexshipping.com)
In choosing an international shipping company, the important things to review include:
• Making sure that they are licensed and bonded through the Federal Maritime Commission (FMC), as all international shippers are required to be by law. This protects the customer & allows them to file a claim should the company disappear.
• Where their shipping ports and destinations are in both the USA and worldwide. Most international shipping companies have a headquarters, but ship from multiple ports around the country.
• That they assist the customers with such things as handling paperwork, customs clearances, and helping them to get the shipped items to their destination if it is in another city.
• That they have a good reputation. You can check into this by conducting some online searches on the company name, checking with the FMC, etc.
• Offering ample amount of customer support and ways that you can reach the company to have your questions and concerns addressed.
Carex Shipping has been making international deliveries for over a decade. They are licensed and bonded, and they make providing good customer support and assistance part of their philosophy. Ports that they ship from in the USA include Los Angeles, Houston, New York, Seattle, Baltimore, Jacksonville, and Savannah. They ship internationally to destinations around the world, including the Middle East, New Zealand, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
“We are happy to report that at Carex, we have earned a solid reputation as an international shipper,” adds Sekirin. “We can help ship just about anything overseas, but our strength lies in overseas relocation for cars, motorcycles, boat, trucks, recreational vehicles, etc.”
About Carex International Shipping Company:
Carex Shipping is an international shipping company based in the USA. It provides transportation services for export cargo to destinations around the world. The company has over 10 years’ experience at shipping all sorts of cargo, including cars, trucks, boats, motorcycles, heavy equipment, machinery, travel trailers, and household goods and furniture. The company is fully licensed and bonded according to the Federal Maritime Commission regulations. To learn more about Carex Shipping, visit their Web site at http://www.carexshipping.com
# # #
Carex Shipping takes its name from the abbreviation of Car Export Shipping. We started as international auto shipper & expanded our services to handle: cars, trucks, SUV's, boats, motorcycles, motorhomes, travel trailers, construction equipment, etc.