News By Tag
* Sbi Bank Exam
* Sbi Bank Exams
* Sbi Bank Po Exam
* State Bank Exam
* State Bank Exams
* State Bank Of India Exam
* State Bank
* More Tags...
News By Place
SBI Probationary Officer (PO) Exam 2010
State bank of India has announced issued notification of the recruitment of probationary office of the financial year 2009-10. The details of the notification are given .A total of 1717 Probationary Officers (PO)
By: State Bank Of India (SBI)
State bank of India has announced issued notification of the recruitment of probationary office of the financial year 2009-10. The details of the notification are given below
A total of 1717 Probationary Officers (PO) vacant positions are to be recruited from this bank exam. This 1717 vacant posts are spread across State Bank of India and its associated Banks. The details of the vacancies is here
* State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur: 255 Posts in the order of SC 61, ST 32, OBC 120 and General 60
* State Bank of Hyderabad: 674 Posts in the order of SC 101, ST 51, OBC 182 and General 340
* State Bank of India: 100 Posts in the order of SC 15, ST 7, OBC 27 and General 51
* State Bank of Mysore: 317 Posts in the order of SC 64, ST 73, OBC 50 and General 130
* State Bank of Patiala: 245 Posts in the order of SC 41, ST 81, OBC 76 and General 47
* State Bank of Travancore: 126 Postsin the order of SC 19, ST 45, OBC 22 and General 40
The Eligibility criteria for the candidates apprearing for the probationary officer Exams
Age Limit: Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on January 31st 2010. Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit to Reserved category candidates where in Upper age is relaxable by
* 3 years in the case of OBC candidates.
* 5 years in the case of : i) SC/ST candidates. ii) Ex-servicemen
* General and other Candidates: 60% aggregate marks in class XII or Diploma course after 10th standard and 55% aggregate marks in Graduation irrespective of Pass Course or Honours Course.
* SC/ ST/ PWD: 55% aggregate marks in class XII or Diploma course after 10th standard and 50% aggregate marks in Graduation irrespective of Pass Course or Honours Course.
Salary : Selected Candidates will on probation for two years during which the candidate will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 10000/- applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale I. Candidates will also be eligible for D.A., H.R.A. & C.C.A. as per rules in force from time to time. At present, initial monthly emoluments of Probationary Officers, including D.A., H.R.A. and C.C.A., are approximately Rs. 17,600/- at Metropolitan centers.
Important Dates to Remember
Last Date of Payment of fees : January 25th, 2010
Online registration will start from : January 1st, 2010
Last Date for Receipt of online application forms: January 31st, 2010
Written Exam will be conducted on : March 7th , 2010
For APPLICATION visit http://sbi.co.in
Page Updated Last on: Feb 20, 2010