Lead Research Group – Official Leads360 GOLD Partner!

Lead Research Group achieves Leads360 Gold Level Partner Status
By: Ann Alvarez - PRT
 
Jan. 13, 2010 - PRLog -- Lead Research Group, a direct response marketing & lead generation firm located in Huntington Beach, CA has just been awarded with the prestigious Leads360 GOLD Level Partner status. Through our hard work and consistent effort to drive performance-based marketing projects to success, LRG continues to outperform all competition. It is an honor bestowed upon the best of the best.

Lead Research Group Achieves Leads360 Gold Partner Level

Lead Research Group’s President Matthew Marsh states, “We’ve found a great partner and a great lead management system in working with Leads360. Their commitment to customer service and driving technology allow our customers to push as much ROI as possible in each campaign.” Our carefully tested and time-proven techniques afford our clients the ability to grow and react in real-time to market factors.

Leads360’s sales lead management software provides a framework for businesses to effectively work leads through the sales cycle. Leads360 stresses immediate lead distribution, fast contact and thorough follow-up. Leads360’s data shows that converting a lead is only 57% correlated with lead quality, the remaining 43% of the success equation comes down to leveraging technology that follows a proven sales process. That means having a consistent and proven best practices workflow for agents to follow will lead to higher conversion rates and better ROI.

Lead Research Group couples the technological services of Leads360 with an unending desire to see our clients succeed through proper marketing channels.

Our clients see benefits of:
* Direct Account Manager Access
* Reporting & Tracking for every campaign
* Best practices, scripting and training on how to increase conversions
* Customized Services Without High Customized Pricing
* Industry Leaders

For more details you can visit our website: http://www.leadresearchgroup.com or call 800-884-8371

# # #

Lead Research Group is a full-service marketing and advertising agency based in Southern CA. Also known as LRG, the company specializes in all facets of Lead Generation including Live Transfer Calls, E-mail Marketing, TV & Radio, Direct Mail, and more.
End
Source:Ann Alvarez - PRT
Email:***@leadresearchgroup.com Email Verified
Zip:92647
Tags:Direct Response, Marketing, Advertising, Sales Leads, Direct Mail, Tv Ads, Radio Ads
Industry:Business, Marketing, Services
Location:Huntington Beach - California - United States
Account Email Address Verified     Disclaimer     Report Abuse
Lead Research Group News
Trending
Most Viewed
Daily News



Like PRLog?
9K2K1K
Click to Share