News By Tag
News By Location
Sulaba releases Journal Diary 1.1.4 for iPhone and iPod touch
California based Sulaba Inc today announces Journal Diary for iPhone and iPod touch which lets you record your memories, thoughts, ideas and special events with not just written words but with voice recordings, pictures, and emotions,vault as well.
By: Sulaba Inc
Do you want to be successful? Well that's why you have Journal Diary, you don't have to rely on your memory alone, write it down, record it in your own voice, or take a picture and make it your background for that day. If all that is hard and you are a physically challenged individual then just type a few words and click on an emoticon and save it; as we all know an emoticon is worth a 1000 words.
Are you a detail oriented, to-do-list making, business savvy, multitasking individual, or a free spirited rambler that wants to scribble down the inner explorations of the human psyche and express your deepest self, record your thoughts, ideas and events as soon as you experience it? Are you a school student who wants to write about the little pranks, your greatest achievements, first dance, the prom with pictures and emotions or a doctor or a scientist who has a bright idea in the middle of the night and feel like shouting "Eureka" from the rooftops? No matter what you do or how old you are, Journal-Diary is what you need to make life easy.
Journal Diary lets you record your memories, thoughts, ideas and special events with not just written words but with voice recordings, pictures, and emotions as well. We understand that you and only you hold the key to your thoughts, so Journal Diary can be customized for password protection. Moreover, you may want to keep some discreet information like bank account numbers, logins etc in a safe, but a handy locker; so we created a Vault within the application for it.
The main features are divided into 5 modules and the help section provides tips for their usage:
* Settings - If your diary were a movie, the settings would be the director of that movie. You can customize the application with your name, select password protection, set the secret question and answer in case you forget your password, set the font style and size, select background picture options, enable email notifications or export entries for a given date range to your email account.
* Diary module - This lets you type a diary entry for any day on the calendar; past, present or future. You can add an emoticon to that entry and you can always go back to re-edit it any time.
* Events Module - Here you can enter and save an event for any day on the calendar. You can specify the event location, time, title and add any description.
* Voice Memo - Just with a press of a button you can record your own voice, the sound of the waves at the beach or a parking space number so you don't get lost. You can play it back, re-record it or save it.
* Vault - In order to provide the maximum privacy, the vault is designed to have its own password protection options through the vault settings screen. Once you are in, you can enter the type and value of any information you want to keep locked up.
* iPhone or iPod touch 3.0 or later
Sulaba Company Products URL link - http://www.sulaba.com/
Currently available for purchase and download at Apple iTune Apps Store
URL link - http://itunes.apple.com/
# # #
Sulaba Inc specializes in mobile application development;
Page Updated Last on: Dec 30, 2009