News By Tag
News By Location
Tips Solving M3i Zero Sakaru Not Working on DSi Firmware v1.4 - R4DS-R4i.com
Many people reflected that M3i Zero Sakaru can nor work on dsi well. No matter how many times they enabled the M3i zero, loaded data onto the microSD card, inserted into the dsi. The DSi always showed the following message:
“An error has occurred. Press & hold power button to turn the system off. Please refer to NDSi Ops manual for details”. At the same time, nothing in the manual helps.
M3i Zero Adapter original M3 for DSi DSL DSM3i Zero Adapter original M3 for DSi DSL DS
As this happens, what you only need to do is to follow the following eight steps.
1. Download m3ifirmware.zip.
2. Unzip it, and drag that 1 file (F_CORE.DAT, its the upgrade file), and 1 folder (SYSTEM, its the software the M3 real needs to run on) onto your micro sd card. Make sure the file and folder at in the “ROOT” of the micro sd card, the very top!
3. Put micro sd card into the M3i.
4. Put the upgrade cable into the M3i (the shinny side, i.e. the side with the ARROW on it should be facing the BACK of the M3i!)
5. Plug the USB port into your PC, or anything that has a port that will give it power.
6. The M3i should blink for about 15~20 seconds. After it stops blinking, your M3i is enabled.
7. Unplug the upgrade cable from your PC and M3, and then put your M3i zero into your DS/DSi, and it should be working.
8. You can now delete the file F_CORE.DAT from the micro sd card as it will no longer be needed (its only needed to flash your m3i once!)