News By Tag
* More Tags...
News By Location
Executive Recruiter's Roundtable Announces New Officers
Joseph McElmeel, (Brooke Chase Associates, Inc.) and Managing Director of The Executive Recruiter's Roundtable are pleased to announce the officers elected at it's annual meeting.
- Ken Diamond, (Digital Action, Inc.) - President
- George Scott, (Talent Tactics, LLC.) - Vice President
- Larry Roth, (L.T. Roth Associates) - Vice President of Membership
- Roger Linde, (Graphic Search Associates) - Past President
The following programs were also presented to the membership:
- Marketing Your Service To Potential Clients - George Scott (Talent Tactics, LLC.)
- Market Segments To Target for 2010 - Larry Roth (L.T. Roth Associates)
- Business Development - Joseph McElmeel (Brooke Chase Associates, Inc.)
- Maximizing LinkedIn for Search - Ken Diamond (Digital Action, Inc.)
- Low Cost Marketing Techniques - Roger Linde (L.T. Roth Associates)
- Your Website and How to Enhance It - Joseph McElmeel (Brooke Chase Associates, Inc.)
About the Executive Recruiter's Roundtable:
The Executive Recruiter's Roundtable is a professional association of boutique firms within the Executive Search Industry so as to provide an open and informative 'Roundtable' forum whereby we can exchange ideas, share insights and discuss issues affecting our business and practices.
Code of Ethics:
We commit our members to maintaining the highest professional and ethical standards, thereby serving the best interests of our clients and strengthening our profession.
Our code of ethics, as practiced by The Executive Recruiter's Roundtable, comes from the belief that sound and ethical practice is good business. Membership in The Executive Recruiter's Roundtable encourages fair competition among executive search consultants. We hold that these professionals should compete on merit and not by attempts at discrediting or disparaging a competitor, or its work, directly or by inference, or by circulating unwarranted claims about another organization.
Member to the organization is open to principals only of executive recruiting firms on a nondiscriminatory basis. Religion, color, ethnic background, or sex shall not be taken into consideration as a consideration for membership. An individual seeking membership must be engaged in the business of recruiting executives exclusively for employment by employers. The individual must have 3 or more years of executive recruiting experience and needs to b recommended by a current member. Members are approved for membership only by an affirmative vote of 100% of the membership.
If you have an interest in learning about joining our organization, please contact:
Larry Roth, VP Membership Development
L.T. Roth Associates
600 North McClurg Court - Suite 1205A
Chicago, IL 60611
Digital Action, Inc.
8 East Germantown Pike
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
# # #
The Executive Recruiter's Roundtable is a professional association of boutique firms within the Executive Search Industry so as to provide an open and informative "Roundtable"