News By Tag
* Online Marketing
* Acai Berry
* High Risk Processing
* Check 21
* Risk Free Trial
* Credit Card Processing
* More Tags...
PayLinked Launches Credit Card Alternative for continuity/negative billing online offers
Lots of issues relating to continuity/negative billing with regards to merchant accounts getting blown up. PayLinked has launched an alternative to credit cards which is perfect for all risk free trial offers, with almost ZERO chargebacks.
We have the solution for you!
Check 21 is processing service that allows you to offer an alternative to credit card for your US facing customers. It can also be offered in addition to credit card to convert declines and access payments from the up to 50% of US residents that don’t have access to credit cards or have room on them.
11 Reasons for use our Check 21 service.
1. Faster - eChecks processed on the check 21 system are typically accepted in 1 to 3 seconds and clear the same day or overnight compared to typical Automatic Clearing House system (ACH) time frames of 3 to 5 days.
2. Higher Conversion Rates – Checks are the most viable alternative to cards enabling conversion of declined card transactions or customers without cards.
3. Lower Processing Cost and Higher Profit Margin – our Check 21 solution is offered at a fraction of the cost of credit-card processors, and does not charge any set-up, recurring or account maintenance fees.
4. Higher Approval Rate- eChecks processed enjoy approval rates averaging over 90%, with many merchants exceeding over 95%.
5. Guaranteed - Full liability coverage is available at a premium for all approved transactions - merchant is reimbursed 100% of the value of returned checks, usually within a few days. *Some merchants may not qualify
6. The best alternative to credit cards - Up to 50% of adults either have no credit card or have insufficient available credit on their cards, meaning that as many as 80 Million US adults have no ability to buy online at the many websites that only accept credit cards. By not accepting checks, you are missing a huge opportunity.
7. Secure - No additional fraud screening is required. The system verifies the bank account, checks national negative databases and profiles the transaction using proprietary shopping pattern algorithms and continuously updates this database with check writing histories
8. Ability to debit more accounts - the Check 21 solution can debit every US checking account, even accounts that ACH cannot such as many Credit Unions, S&Ls, small banks, brokerage accounts, business accounts and credit card check accounts.
9. Checks are still number one form of payment - Checks continue to be the number one non-cash payment method in the US with the value of checks processed annually over forty trillion dollars.
10. Less Regulation – A Check 21 service is not ACH, therefore transactions are not subject to the myriad of NACHA rules, regulations, fees and fines imposed upon all other eCheck transactions that are ACH.
11. Lower Chargebacks -Customers cannot automatically reverse a check like they can with credit cards or ACH e-checks. If a customer has been defrauded, they go to their bank, get a fraud affidavit, sign that the transaction was fraudulent in front of a notary under penalty of felony perjury punishable by up 10 years imprisonment. The notary has to sign and affix their seal. The affidavit can then be returned to their bank and then forwarded to the merchant’s bank where the merchant’s bank decides whether or not to refund the money. With ACH a customer simply calls their bank to reverse the charge under NACHA rules.
contact us - sales@paylinked or at http://www.paylinked.com for more information.
Page Updated Last on: Dec 16, 2009